PC - Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [18/03/18 8:00 pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [18/03/18 8:00 pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Maddog40

Assist 2 Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Pecos
- @LRT c1rcle
- @Attakajakka

Last edited:

Jezza

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 8, 2017
Unfortunately I have been quite ill for the past two days and I am not really sure that I will be feeling good enough to race tommorow. I will post again tomorrow confirming whether I am not going to join.

Jezza

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 8, 2017
Thankfully I will be coming on for the final race of the season. Hopefully this will be a good one!

• Informative
Reactions: Maddog40

Rubenkraan

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 9, 2018
My last race of the season didn't get off to a good start as my game crashed everytime I joined the lobby (thanks for inviting me back all).. So with me not being able to qualify I started last and had no front wing before the first corner because someone decided to break at 250 meters. So after that I wanted to do the impossible and race the remaining 27 laps on 1 set softs which I managed to do before completely bottling it on the second to last lap. Congrats to @Cozzie for winning the race and almost losing it on the last lap like never seen before.

I'll be back for next season to complete a full season and hopefully after that I'll climb my way up into the non-assists leagues. Thanks for this enjoyable season!

Cozzie

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Dec 29, 2017
That was a dramatic final lap of the finale haha. Had huge pressure from @pipo which made them last few laps really tense. We both bottled it on the last lap which was comical from us both haha. I also believe we won the constructors so that's something I can take from this season! @Jacob Isaac :smuggrin:. Not 100% sure whether I can commit to S15 but if I do it will be in the main leagues. Thanks for the season guys, and (if you decide to race more on this game) good luck for S15! ;)

PRelease

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2018
Congrats to @Cozzie for winning the race once again. I was sandwiched in turn 1 and almost died in turn 2. But luckily I survived and climbed up from 11th to 5th. My stratagy is worked very well and I had a really good battle with @Jacob Isaac in the first half of the race. See you in the next season guys!

BTW, what was that rain in the middle of a desert :D

Jacob Isaac

Junior Karter
Nov 25, 2017
@PRelease Yeah I was really focused to hold you back ! i clicked buttons like a crazy, mix 1, mix2 ,mix3 , mix 1, mix2 xD but You got me anyway :D
@Cozzie I was driving like a Palmer this season, so i think we are behind Honda :(

Thanks for racing everyone ! I hope we see in next season !

Cozzie

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Dec 29, 2017
@PRelease Yeah I was really focused to hold you back ! i clicked buttons like a crazy, mix 1, mix2 ,mix3 , mix 1, mix2 xD but You got me anyway :D
@Cozzie I was driving like a Palmer this season, so i think we are behind Honda :(

Thanks for racing everyone ! I hope we see in next season !
No mate we got it!
@).PNG

Wesseltl123

S16 AOR PC F5 Champion
Oct 15, 2017
It was a pleasure racing with you guys, i really enjoyed every race (well, most of them :D) i participated in
I will be racing in the main leagues for S15 and i hope i can see any of you there
Congratulations to @pipo for winning the drivers championship and to renault for winning the constructurs championship (snatched it away from ferrari at the last race :( ) also a special thanks to @Maddog40 for coördinating this league

Reactions: Rubenkraan

edge

S16 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Apr 30, 2017
Congrats to everyone, see u next season! Btw am i the only one who hasnt even considered rain? almost fell out of my chair when i saw the wet quali

Jezza

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 8, 2017
Thank you to everyone this season for some great battles.
Congrats to @pipo for winning the championship, we had some decent battles earlier in the season :sneaky:.
Hopefully I will see some of you next season in the main leagues.

Also I think we are the only AOR division to have experienced rain in Abu Dhabi.

pipo

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 1 Champion
Sep 10, 2017
I should have won the race to give wesselt123 the teams championship.
I think running with assists is not a bad thing and we are really fast on track, I still dont know why we are less ranked than one that dont use assists, Assists are in the game and if i am faster with some assists on thats not my fault,

Really enjoyed racing some of you, Good VacDiving