Feb 13, 2017
Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Pecos
- @LRT c1rcle
- @Attakajakka

Last edited:

Jezza

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 8, 2017
Unfortunately I have been quite ill for the past two days and I am not really sure that I will be feeling good enough to race tommorow. I will post again tomorrow confirming whether I am not going to join.

Jezza

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 8, 2017
Thankfully I will be coming on for the final race of the season. Hopefully this will be a good one!

• Informative
Reactions: Maddog40

Rubenkraan

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 9, 2018
My last race of the season didn't get off to a good start as my game crashed everytime I joined the lobby (thanks for inviting me back all).. So with me not being able to qualify I started last and had no front wing before the first corner because someone decided to break at 250 meters. So after that I wanted to do the impossible and race the remaining 27 laps on 1 set softs which I managed to do before completely bottling it on the second to last lap. Congrats to @Cozzie for winning the race and almost losing it on the last lap like never seen before.

I'll be back for next season to complete a full season and hopefully after that I'll climb my way up into the non-assists leagues. Thanks for this enjoyable season!

Cozzie

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Dec 29, 2017
That was a dramatic final lap of the finale haha. Had huge pressure from @pipo which made them last few laps really tense. We both bottled it on the last lap which was comical from us both haha. I also believe we won the constructors so that's something I can take from this season! @Jacob Isaac :smuggrin:. Not 100% sure whether I can commit to S15 but if I do it will be in the main leagues. Thanks for the season guys, and (if you decide to race more on this game) good luck for S15! ;)

PRelease

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2018
Congrats to @Cozzie for winning the race once again. I was sandwiched in turn 1 and almost died in turn 2. But luckily I survived and climbed up from 11th to 5th. My stratagy is worked very well and I had a really good battle with @Jacob Isaac in the first half of the race. See you in the next season guys!

BTW, what was that rain in the middle of a desert :D

Jacob Isaac

Junior Karter
Nov 25, 2017
@PRelease Yeah I was really focused to hold you back ! i clicked buttons like a crazy, mix 1, mix2 ,mix3 , mix 1, mix2 xD but You got me anyway :D
@Cozzie I was driving like a Palmer this season, so i think we are behind Honda :(

Thanks for racing everyone ! I hope we see in next season !

Cozzie

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Dec 29, 2017
@PRelease Yeah I was really focused to hold you back ! i clicked buttons like a crazy, mix 1, mix2 ,mix3 , mix 1, mix2 xD but You got me anyway :D
@Cozzie I was driving like a Palmer this season, so i think we are behind Honda :(

Thanks for racing everyone ! I hope we see in next season !
No mate we got it!
@).PNG

Wesseltl123

S16 AOR PC F5 Champion
Oct 15, 2017
It was a pleasure racing with you guys, i really enjoyed every race (well, most of them :D) i participated in
I will be racing in the main leagues for S15 and i hope i can see any of you there
Congratulations to @pipo for winning the drivers championship and to renault for winning the constructurs championship (snatched it away from ferrari at the last race :( ) also a special thanks to @Maddog40 for coördinating this league

Reactions: Rubenkraan

edge

S16 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Apr 30, 2017
Congrats to everyone, see u next season! Btw am i the only one who hasnt even considered rain? almost fell out of my chair when i saw the wet quali

Jezza

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 8, 2017
Thank you to everyone this season for some great battles.
Congrats to @pipo for winning the championship, we had some decent battles earlier in the season :sneaky:.
Hopefully I will see some of you next season in the main leagues.

Also I think we are the only AOR division to have experienced rain in Abu Dhabi.

pipo

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 1 Champion
Sep 10, 2017
I should have won the race to give wesselt123 the teams championship.
I think running with assists is not a bad thing and we are really fast on track, I still dont know why we are less ranked than one that dont use assists, Assists are in the game and if i am faster with some assists on thats not my fault,

Really enjoyed racing some of you, Good VacDiving