Mar 24, 2017
Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Jack_w
- @Pickles36

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Sorry for the late thread guys, thought I had posted it. :S

As said last week there are no reruns in this tier so this is the final race for us.

Pickles36

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 25, 2016
My Xbox is broken so I’m not going to be able to race tonight.
It’s a shame I’ve had to miss these last few races for various reasons, but thank you to everyone who’s raced this season. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it, and I feel like I have learnt a lot. Congrats all, and well done eagle for winning the championship.

• Informative
Reactions: BosslyGaming

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
My Xbox is broken so I’m not going to be able to race tonight.
It’s a shame I’ve had to miss these last few races for various reasons, but thank you to everyone who’s raced this season. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it, and I feel like I have learnt a lot. Congrats all, and well done eagle for winning the championship.
Thanks man man! Pod racing with you.

• Friendly
Reactions: Pickles36

Joseph Love

Formula Karter
Oct 21, 2017
Sorry Malta if I took of some of your wing, I completely lost it on the exit so I apologise for that. Also I have no idea what happens with rcfly3r but I think there was some lag because his car just seemed to stop on the straight but yeah. Another dnf sadly

TheGiant19

F1 Test Driver
Apr 19, 2017
**** way to end the season, can't believe I gave myself red wing and had to pit but inevitably I got P5. Also @Im_an_eagle and @BosslyGaming, great battling early on, can't believe it stayed clean
But looking at the positives I got my best quali in P3 and got P3 in the championship which I definitely wouldn't have expected before the start of this season, and I've loved the season as a whole, it's been so fun on and off the track, and I hope I get to see a lot of you on track next season to continue the great racing we've been having.
I also want to thank the slower drivers, in particular @CRT @TchoukMaster22 @Joseph Love and @Taz (after you stopped practicing), who turned up most/every week despite not getting any/many fantastic results. It's not as much fun being at the back but you all continued to turn up and race which has to be commended when so many lose motivation and give up.
Also if you haven't already seen I finally got twitter so you can follow me @The_Giant_19
Finally, and I feel like this is the only thing I could end on, @BosslyGaming you're still a faff

nemura

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Oct 12, 2016
This changed a lot for me but managed well with 2 stops. This was not how I wanted to do the last race but it happens :lol:

nemura

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Oct 12, 2016
I think @Saabo had wing damage but I don't understand why he didn't stop.