Mar 6, 2017
Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Ely'
- @Destroyka27
- @EyjaDrift
- @LEVI0227
- @TheAPlegends
- @rainer
- @alexberbo

Last edited:

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Already the last race of the season whoop whoop :stig:

Not racing

TheAPlegends

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2016
I'm having issues booting up my computer right now. Hopefully I make it.

EDIT: Well, I made it in time for qualy but I lost connection during it so... Bad ending to a bad season, couldn't even start a last race :cry:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Ctzn Ely

Ctzn Ely

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
So that's the end of the season,

Thank you for everybody who tuned in until the end of the season, and congrats to @JoniJohn on getting the championship! Well deserved! Also congrats to Renault on getting the constructors' championship! Glad to see the black and yellow car coming on top ;)

On a more personal note, this season has been pretty average tbh - had some highs and lows especially with my lags occurring a lot of times over the season (which is the reason why I stepped out in the final few races). Still pretty happy to have got two podiums including one at Monaco which was kinda cool :cool: Also honorable mention to Singapore which was quite a nice race haha

It's been a pleasure and an honor to coordinate the league for you guys :) Defo was an awesome experience :)

Anyway, hopefully I'll see you guys in the future and congratulations to everyone who has competed in the league, wish you the best of luck for the future!

Special thanks to @Bigboss for hosting the races this season, very nice of you man! (y)

Reactions: zfzwill

honza.150

Junior Karter
Jan 11, 2018
What do u guys think ? Is it my fault or racing incident? I couldnt turn more.. i dont know

Last edited:

Ctzn Ely

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
What do u guys think ? Is it my fault or racing incident? I couldnt turn more.. i dont know
If this is an incident you should post it in the Stewards Panel if you got taken out

Ctzn Ely

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
I just want to know your opinion cuz riki was typing me angry messages after this accident
I'm not a steward so it's not up to me to say wether this was a racing incident or not - take this to the stewards if necessary

Ctzn Ely

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Has someone recorded the results guys?

Ctzn Ely

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Still a good start Skatie, anyone got more? (@Bigboss?)

Edit: Just need Giole's race results (P14), could figure out the rest, thx @Skatie! (y)

Last edited:

Ctzn Ely

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Standings have been completed :) Thank you for the help guys!