Sep 18, 2016
Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Bailey

S13 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jan 17, 2016
Well I watched the first few laps of bailey's race and that was some of the worst driving standards I have seen considering this is F3, Thanks @George16 @Jack Carr Riley

Last edited:

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Was having a good race until i dsc for Some strange reason.. could have gotten 6th i think. Was fun having Some decent pace for once

XtremeC2000

Pro Karter
Nov 4, 2017
Made a mistake at T17 and even though I lost 2 places Codies still decided to give a 5 second penalty plus a 5 second stop go. Gg codies. Decent race otherwisee.

Reactions: StubbornGymnast

Bailey

S13 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jan 17, 2016
Sorry I must have been watching something different to you? Just wondering what you thought I did wrong there... seemed to me that he piled into the back of me?

Chill George where did i say you did anything wrong i was just pointing out that some of the driving standards or moves were a bit aggressive considering it was only lap 2, Just want to say thanks to @Jamie183 @FisiFan91 @Dan Hawkins for all the work they have put in,very well organised and a congrats to @VSR Leopard on the Championship and well done to @Johnsallonika on his first win and thanks to @AOR BiGGzY96 for being Baileys team mate, Bailey has enjoyed this season definitely a lot more challenging this season for him but i think this was his last race in AOR dont think he is signing up for next season,Thanks again guys and good luck in the future

Last edited:

Jack Carr Riley

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 11, 2014
Chill George where did i say you did anything wrong i was just pointing out that some of the driving standards or moves were a bit aggressive considering it was only lap 2, Just want to say thanks to @Jamie183 @FisiFan91 @Dan Hawkins for all the work they have put in,very well organised and a congrats to @VSR Leopard on the Championship and well done to @Johnsallonika on his first win and thanks to @AOR BiGGzY96 for being Baileys team mate, Bailey has enjoyed this season definitely a lot more challenging this season for him but i think this was his last race in AOR dont think he is signing up for next season,Thanks again guys and good luck in the future
Congrats on 4th Bailey