Jan 13, 2014
Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
● Date: Sunday 18th March 2018
● Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
● Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
● Results & Standings
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Please share the information also at this topic(I mean F6), because I dont follow other parts of the forum.
There will soon be a sign up thread for next season I do not know when exactly it is going posted and from there you can sign up for next season. Next season all drivers will be moved to try and make it closer racing so you won't be with everyone in this league but you still may be in the same league as a few others.

Oner Schumacher

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 9, 2017
There will soon be a sign up thread for next season I do not know when exactly it is going posted and from there you can sign up for next season. Next season all drivers will be moved to try and make it closer racing so you won't be with everyone in this league but you still may be in the same league as a few others.
OK, seems we have to check it daily, thanks...

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017
Well then, hope you lads have had a great season, I’m sure my lucky team mate Josh won (Hopefully) but hope all has been well lads.
I would just like to announce I will be seeing some of you again in the near future as I am going to get myself back into league racing...

Reactions: joshualuke1993

Donks

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 6, 2015
Was a good race for me... P2 with the one stop, although thanks for @Joost for holding back @joshualuke1993 as another couple of laps and A) he would have past and B) would have hit the cliff. Think my YouTube vid has the champagne podium so is not available due to copyright???

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Was a good race for me... P2 with the one stop, although thanks for @Joost for holding back @joshualuke1993 as another couple of laps and A) he would have past and B) would have hit the cliff. Think my YouTube vid has the champagne podium so is not available due to copyright???
Yeah or if you have the f1 intro