PC - ROUND 20 BRAZIL GRAND PRIX 26/01/2020 20:00 UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ROUND 20 BRAZIL GRAND PRIX 26/01/2020 20:00 UK TIME

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

*BANNER HERE*

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th January 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

*TRACK GRAPHICS HERE*

Confirmed no-shows:
@_Mackoo_ - college work
@Frostitute - meeting early next day

Last edited:

Frostitute

Formula Karter
Jun 24, 2019
@Neil Bywater i cant join today i know its late and i am sorry. I' ve a very important meeting tomorrow morning and the race is starting at 23:00 (TR time) so... Goodluck for everyone. I'll be there for the next one.

• Informative
Reactions: Neil Bywater

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
We have a new WDC, well done @Darkxness you are a worthy champ.

i think we take the battle for 2nd to Abu Dhabi @exodium Congratulations to @exodium on the win, @Darkxness 2nd and @_gwynbleidd on 3rd

me with my incident filled evening 4th after my nudge of @Miś Tobis, apologies for that, initially thinking you slowed much more than normal, but after looking at my video. I think I was a bit late on the brakes.

Darkxness

S18 AOR PC F13 Champion
Jul 29, 2019
We have a new WDC, well done @Darkxness you are a worthy champ.

i think we take the battle for 2nd to Abu Dhabi @exodium Congratulations to @exodium on the win, @Darkxness 2nd and @_gwynbleidd on 3rd

me with my incident filled evening 4th after my nudge of @Miś Tobis, apologies for that, initially thinking you slowed much more than normal, but after looking at my video. I think I was a bit late on the brakes.
Thank you :cool: Great season everyone, thoroughly enjoyed the whole season.

Congrats @exodium on the win and unlucky @Neil Bywater in qualy :(

_gwynbleidd

Formula Karter
Apr 1, 2019
@Darkxness Great job, congrats for the Championship.

I'm Happy to stay back at the Podium, but also to say sorry for a classic "divebomb" to @Neil Bywater. It was really not my intention to push you from the track.
Know I see the footage from you side and know is more clear for the incident. I want you pass after this incident but you can't doing that, 'cause the game give you a warning to give the possition back (seriously, for my view you don't overtake me from outside).

It was a hard fight with @Miś Tobiś about the 3th Place, give me a good feeling to can fight here at this league (not like iRacing)

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Did we have any disconnected cars finishing in the top 10? I know there were a few disconnects.

m0rpheus1975

Pro Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Hi
Firstly congrats @Darkxness !
Qualified P13 - so nothing new there - thats what i need to work on for next season - but got to P9 by avoiding the little mess ahead of me at Turn 1. Got going well and was have a decent race keeping people behind until about lap 9 a small mistake let @2Dragons through but continued on my way.
Got a little out shape on the turn 4 but steadied the car and continued but that did allow @BlackViperGT to catch up a bit and on Turn 5 i was on inside and on my line but unfortunately he hit me straight into the barriers and forced retirement!!
footage is below:

Reactions: Darkxness
Status
Not open for further replies.