Apr 2, 2018
Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17th March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited:

Kippetje

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 30, 2018
Was able to start using replacement controller since friday, but it's an XB1 instead of my broken 360. Takes quite a bit of getting used to, so I won't nearly be as fast as normal. I hope by the time the race starts I'll at least be comfortable enough to keep it on track.

Most likely this will be a "participation throphy" race for me, but hoping to be back on normal level by Abu Dhabi :)

• Useful
Reactions: Ryderpx

TubSticks

Pro Karter
Nov 9, 2018
Really nice track and I've looking forward to this one. But since today I am having issues with my steering wheel. So I think it's better that I don't race tonight to avoid incidents because of a failure of my steering wheel....

I hope I can fix it before next race. I think it's a cable causing the problem, so I just ordered a new one.

Have a good one tonight guys!! :cry:

HulkBobby

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 25, 2018
Really bad race! On the quali I didnt know what @maithyoo want to do and I turned my steering wheel right and he crashed into the wall because of me. Really sorry mate! On the race I had some great battles with @thomasooo but @Jordy van Oosten was an .... and destroyed my race. I havent got any video. But I would like to see what happened there!

MisterJasper

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jun 17, 2018
I THINK!!! we got our champion @mtw1man. Congrats dude, its scary when Jeff says "The car behind is 1 second faster than you". Sadly I crashed out myself.... also had 13 seconds worth of penaltys so you would have won anyway. I drove really good until I had a minor error.

(still rendering), happened in quali

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
Really bad race! On the quali I didnt know what @maithyoo want to do and I turned my steering wheel right and he crashed into the wall because of me. Really sorry mate! On the race I had some great battles with @thomasooo but @Jordy van Oosten was an .... and destroyed my race. I havent got any video. But I would like to see what happened there!

HulkBobby

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 25, 2018
Ok I saw it.

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Oh dear glad I missed this one

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Stop swearing at people **** and .... may not have the actual word but you have been warned about your conduct and you are still doing it.

HulkBobby

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 25, 2018
Stop swearing at people **** and .... may not have the actual word but you have been warned about your conduct and you are still doing it.
I know I have been warned! I didnt write down the word! And I dont want to use any word for him! I said sorry! Please read it more times.