PS4 - Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix - [19/01/2020 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix - [19/01/2020 8:00pm UK]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Driver of the Day

• Robkite - 1st to 2nd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LM00055 - 3rd to 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RC7_NI

S15 AOR PS4 Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 3, 2018
Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th January 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

xMartini93Z

Pro Karter
Jul 19, 2019
After my controller destroyed my race in Italy, where it didnt accept my input, I had big hopes for Brazil.

Q: P4 , was quite a good lap without bigger mistakes. Noticed that the top 4 might have the pace to escape early on. So my goal for the race was to keep in touch with them.

R: P1

Got an ok start. On the first straight we were really close to each other. Luckily, for once it wasnt me who lost the car or was involved in an accident. After the incident where @Thomasbrxwn got the DNF, I tried to follow @RobKite and @LM00055 as we were building up a gap to the followers. @LM00055 pitted for hards, me and @RobKite continued with mediums. Due to the tyre advantage and no penaltys it turned out to be a fight for the win against @RobKite . After losing some time, when I lost the traction, I was still able to close the gap to him with my fastest laps. On the penultimate lap i was getting closer and trying to get ready for an attack on the 1st DRS zone, but @RobKite lost the car after the last turn and I went first. I actually thought about just doing an Hamilton and counting on a penalty for Rob, but he was quite resistent to it.

Cant believe it, but i got my first AOR win, finally!

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
After my controller destroyed my race in Italy, where it didnt accept my input, I had big hopes for Brazil.

Q: P4 , was quite a good lap without bigger mistakes. Noticed that the top 4 might have the pace to escape early on. So my goal for the race was to keep in touch with them.

R: P1

Got an ok start. On the first straight we were really close to each other. Luckily, for once it wasnt me who lost the car or was involved in an accident. After the incident where @Thomasbrxwn got the DNF, I tried to follow @RobKite and @LM00055 as we were building up a gap to the followers. @LM00055 pitted for hards, me and @RobKite continued with mediums. Due to the tyre advantage and no penaltys it turned out to be a fight for the win against @RobKite . After losing some time, when I lost the traction, I was still able to close the gap to him with my fastest laps. On the penultimate lap i was getting closer and trying to get ready for an attack on the 1st DRS zone, but @RobKite lost the car after the last turn and I went first. I actually thought about just doing an Hamilton and counting on a penalty for Rob, but he was quite resistent to it.

Cant believe it, but i got my first AOR win, finally!
Well done

Reactions: xMartini93Z
Status
Not open for further replies.