Oct 24, 2014
Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th March 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

• Disagree
Reactions: King_Rockhammer

BigC_019

GP2 2nd Driver
Sep 17, 2016
Was interested to see my qualifying performances versus my racing line ones.

The gap is probably bigger than it actually is, depending on the track it's between half a second and a second a lap.

Rain and other factors mean some gaps are missing.

I do feel I have underperformed in every qualifying session this season except from Bahrain, China, USA and Mexico.

Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 11.09.40.png

BigshotP1ayerGR

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I dont know if i ll be able to be back home on time..I ll be in Panathinaikos stadium for the "Greek classico".
Game starts 17:30 Uk time..
Would it be possible to have an invite and miss quali and start the race from the back of the grid?

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I dont know if i ll be able to be back home on time..I ll be in Panathinaikos stadium for the "Greek classico".
Game starts 17:30 Uk time..
Would it be possible to have an invite and miss quali and start the race from the back of the grid?
we'll send you an invite, but if its at all possible can you let us know on the day if you won't be able to make the start so we can get a reserve in if need be.

• Optimistic

BigshotP1ayerGR

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
we'll send you an invite, but if its at all possible can you let us know on the day if you won't be able to make the start so we can get a reserve in if need be.
Ok i ll try to reply as long as the match ends and judging from the traffic i ll get till i return home.Im afraid thats the best i can do

• Winner

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Should be a good race, very short track, and one everyone is more than familiar with. I think Brazil has almost always been used in the TT so its a track where almost all of us have done a lot of laps. Personally I've never finished lower than 5th and have 2 podiums here, but I guess streaks were made to be broken.

• Faff

Acemeistre

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Hello all, just thought I'd say hi as it's been like forever. big-up to all those I raced in our mini season on F1 2015, howz things?
wanna also say what amazing racing u guys provide alla the highlights on youtube (thanks fisi, mthorn, king rockhammer, ali k and all else who contribute to that) and maybe one day I might see you guys on track ;) peace out yall :)

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Hello all, just thought I'd say hi as it's been like forever. big-up to all those I raced in our mini season on F1 2015, howz things?
wanna also say what amazing racing u guys provide alla the highlights on youtube (thanks fisi, mthorn, king rockhammer, ali k and all else who contribute to that) and maybe one day I might see you guys on track ;) peace out yall :)
I love how Dan doesn't get mentioned in this either but Ali does after 1 commentary xD
Malaysia is the best race ;) so look forward to that

BigC_019

GP2 2nd Driver
Sep 17, 2016
Struggling for pace here, was the same in another league over one lap especially.

clarky_110

F1 1st Driver
Jun 7, 2015
I wasn't expecting to be quick here but my pace over 1 lap at least looks decent, probs bottle quali tho

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Speaking objectively, there's only one way to determine if @CianG-4's lag was especially bad last race due to host or due to himself, and that's by getting a ping test from Cian to @clarky_110's location and then compare it to my location. Both hosts are good enough to be stable for absolutely every other driver by there is, and Cian is the only one who lagged in the last race, and no one has had extreme lag similar to that in a race hosted by me this season. A ping test will show you why he lagged and if it was due to host or Cian's wifi being worse than usual @Bcolt93 @Jthorn97