PC - Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix [21/1/20 8PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix [21/1/20 8PM UK]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

banner.png

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th January 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

b8BeAMk.png

Confirmed no-shows:
- @AngelofAwe
- @Jubilax
- @peter
- @Patrick Schindler

Last edited:

Jubilax

Pro Karter
May 28, 2019
Hey Guys,

Early Notice but unfortunately I will be out of town next weekend could not be able to catch the race. Wish you all good luck...

• Informative
Reactions: Biolite80

T_T

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 18, 2019
Hi everyone,
I wont be able to make this race. I have been thinking I can make it the past few races but I just couldnt get things to work. I do not know if I will be able to next week either

I apologize for my absence

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
Hi everyone,
I wont be able to make this race. I have been thinking I can make it the past few races but I just couldnt get things to work. I do not know if I will be able to next week either

I apologize for my absence
this is way to late notice, you need to let me know sooner. also you need a better reason then "I just couldnt get things to work." you already have 2 uninformed no shows. 3 will have you blacklisted

Sam Penfold

S18 AOR PC F12 Champion
Nov 28, 2017
What a race!
Thanks @Jordy van Oosten for the awesome battle, from start to finish we were trading positions every few laps. A couple of touches but was nice to battle so close and both finish the race. A beer was well needed after that one!

Thanks to everyone else, it’s been a great first season on AOR for me, some genuinely nice people in here. Special thanks to @Biolite80 for all his work over the past few months. Hopefully we can keep in touch and race in some other games in the future!

Reactions: Biolite80

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
What a race!
Thanks @Jordy van Oosten for the awesome battle, from start to finish we were trading positions every few laps. A couple of touches but was nice to battle so close and both finish the race. A beer was well needed after that one!

Thanks to everyone else, it’s been a great first season on AOR for me, some genuinely nice people in here. Special thanks to @Biolite80 for all his work over the past few months. Hopefully we can keep in touch and race in some other games in the future!
Amen to that. I have never ever raced for the same position with the same guy for a whole damn race! It was epic and yes, I needed a beer and a shower. Congrats on the championship again!

thomasooo

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 31, 2018
I didnt have anywhere near the pace to follow you guys, insane race from both of you. Would have been nice if @Jordy van Oosten managed to snatch the win. there's even more work to be done for us in the last race...