PC - Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix [26/01/20 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix [26/01/20 8:00pm UK]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th January 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

RRG_AimGod

S18 AOR PC Assist League 2 Champion
May 31, 2019
due to travelling across the country for my grandmothers 92 Birthday it will not be likely i will be able to make it back in time for one of my favourite circuits of the entire season :(

just a heads up. if i do get back in time i will be there

Cans

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2018
i wont be racing for this race and possible the last race as im way too busy with my RLI duties xD atm. Congrats to @RRG_AimGod lad was a gr8 battle all season and im just gonna have to look forward to next season.

pixelniels

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 29, 2018
i think i am going to pull out of the last 2 races have a lot of school work todo

Vennez

Formula Karter
Jul 7, 2019
I don't think i can make it today as i have lots of school work. Don't like Interlagos anyways but if i can be there i will be. Just a heads up i might not. Will be there for abu dhabi for sure :)

Tamz

Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2018
Pad died on me 3 times in the first 8 laps, 3rd time I just went straight off into the wall without any control, super unfortunate way to end the race because it looked like it was gonna be a good one :cry:

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
I was wondering why you did not turn in in t1 when I overtook you xD

Tamz

Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2018
I was wondering why you did not turn in in t1 when I overtook you xD
Yeah it's the same pad I've had for 3 years but the internal wiring must be damaged (externally it looks perfectly fine) I've had issues since probably the Belgian GP but managed to keep it fixed until the tape came off for this race and I had no chance to re-tape it, should be good for Abu Dhabi hopefully lol