XB1 - Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix [26/01/20 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix [26/01/20 8:00pm UK]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Best Kiko

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2019
What. A. Race. I head the best battle so far this season with @Best Kiko. Thank you for keeping it so clean, that’s what league racing should be like!
Again, the Penalty system doing a dumb as usual, I’ll make my highlights stuff later, Xbox didn’t want to upload it lol
That was fun... great battle !!!

you finally got through and then you waited one lap too long to put giving me the position back ...

Then I messed up ...

Reactions: FORMULA1FAN71

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
I clipped my wing in some first corner 'joshing' and it basically ruined the race for me. Managed to carry on the first stint but I was slow as HELLLL. Managed to battle with Bernie a bit however and did a few sexy overtakes on some people.

Pitted for softs again as I knew it was raining soon so what's the point in the harder compound. Lost a lot of time with the wing change and I checked my phone as I was having the pitstop and missed the green light so lost a few more seconds there! Back on to inters not long before the finish but I thought I would chill in 4th place and not try too hard.

Was an okay race.

ClassicDelta

F1 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2018
I clipped my wing in some first corner 'joshing' and it basically ruined the race for me. Managed to carry on the first stint but I was slow as HELLLL. Managed to battle with Bernie a bit however and did a few sexy overtakes on some people.

Pitted for softs again as I knew it was raining soon so what's the point in the harder compound. Lost a lot of time with the wing change and I checked my phone as I was having the pitstop and missed the green light so lost a few more seconds there! Back on to inters not long before the finish but I thought I would chill in 4th place and not try too hard.

Was an okay race.
yeah sorry bout that man, you can see on my clip i got some snap oversteer going through that corner and it turned into your wing

FORMULA1FAN71

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2019
My qualy: oops
My race: let everyone through but still managed to get into a first corner incident. Got front wing damage but still was able to pass some people. A little later, @Zsolt Porcsalmi goes for a move on into t1 but I still try to stick with him into t2 but end up s️inalla. I pit with @Best Kiko but I catch up with him and have a super sweaty battle, but then I pit too late for inters, so it was all kinda useless. Some other things happen and I get more stupid penalties but I use my brilliance with the leaders coming to lap us, so @Jonboy507 had to slow down and since it was the final lap, some of them never even got to me. Still @Jonboy507 still didn’t have any penalties so that was not fun dropPing to 7th. Congrats @BarryTRCTurner!
Highlights: watch all 15 minutes ;)

Reactions: BarryTRCTurner