PS4 - Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix [26/01/20 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix [26/01/20 8PM UK Time]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th January 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Jason007
@Joost
@ramma
@DonSteeringwheel
@Bashful4
@MrRobinhx
@Antonio Sapienza

Last edited:

DonSteeringwheel

Formula Karter
Jul 19, 2019
I won’t make it tomorrow. Too many things to do for work and studying.

Enjoy the race, I really would have loved to race on this great track!

• Informative
Reactions: Jason007

Bashful4

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Sorry guys i cant race today either, m not practicing so theres no point of race. Good luck.

• Informative
Reactions: Jason007

Bajer7928

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 14, 2019
I was a Fucking idiot god damnit

Q:p1
Race:dnf

Happy with pole. I managed to put out a gap on 6 seconds, and lost a lot of time to Kelvin because i had front wing damage, but when he retired i was leading the race with 30 seconds, I had front wing damaged after I touched the wall slightly in the pitlane... I then tried to crash my wing even more, because otherwise they wouldn't have changed it but somehow my suspension got damaged and then i was out of the race. Yeah... just through away 26 points, luckily im not in any sort of Championship fight...

Okeke21

Pro Karter
Apr 17, 2019
Q 2nd
R DNF

Quali went ok, a tenth of @Bajer7928 GG on pole, GG to you man.

The race started with Bajer, @Kellvinnr3 and I breaking away and I wanted to feel excited for the race with the changing weather conditions and us battling at the front, but when I saw Kobe had died before the race I couldn't really concentrate and my 2nd lap on inters after the stops I lost it through the esses. Rest in Peace to him man and my thoughts are with his family. Just makes you remember you gotta treasure life and the time you've got with your family, as you never know what will happen :'(

• Friendly
Reactions: ColinRMason

ColinRMason

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2019
I was a Fucking idiot god damnit

Q:p1
Race:dnf

Happy with pole. I managed to put out a gap on 6 seconds, and lost a lot of time to Kelvin because i had front wing damage, but when he retired i was leading the race with 30 seconds, I had front wing damaged after I touched the wall slightly in the pitlane... I then tried to crash my wing even more, because otherwise they wouldn't have changed it but somehow my suspension got damaged and then i was out of the race. Yeah... just through away 26 points, luckily im not in any sort of Championship fight...
Just to let you know buddy, you can set changing front wing to YES. It automatically sets to AUTO. Under YES setting it will change even for very minor damage. Its under MFD.

Reactions: DonSteeringwheel

ColinRMason

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2019
Q: 5th
R: 2nd (FIRST PODIUM!)

Qualifying wasn't too bad. Left a fair few tenths on table unfortunately.

The race......BONKERS!
Dropped to 6th on start, made my way back up to 5th, then came together with @Fernando Fio. Sorry about that buddy, was expecting you to leave me a bit more room!

Damaged my front wing in accident but waited for the rain to come before changing to inters at same time.

Came out in 9th and then there was DNF after DNF and I found myself in 2nd. However, my inters were shot so I pitted for fresh ones.

I dropped to 4th and pushed like hell. I managed to get into 3rd then 2nd with just few laps to go.

Congrats to @Philip_66 on the win and to @Fernando Fio on 3rd! Sorry again for tap.

Absolutely chuffed to get my first podium in only my 6th race in AOR. Certainly didnt expect that.

(See comments section in youtube for timestamps.)

Kellvinnr3

S18 AOR PS4 F10 Champion
Sep 10, 2017
Q4 unfortunately the rain messes came one lap to early.
R DNF,

was catching @Bajer7928 by 0.8 per lap, but he got better during the laps I got slower. Touched a curb on exit 4and that was it.

Reactions: ColinRMason