PC - Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix [26/01/2020 - 08:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix [26/01/2020 - 08:00pm UK]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

JkJ5mdk.png

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th January 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

b8BeAMk.png

Confirmed no-shows:
- @menk
- @Mackisdoodle
- @SnoxE
- @Maxxwil
- @t0mzz

Last edited:

t0mzz

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
I have commitments which I cannot get out of so I'll sat down for this race, sorry @HaiCo :(

• Informative
Reactions: HaiCo

trumpa94

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2017
great qualy, I wush we could all deliver every race like this one.
Traditionally bad start and its harder to overtake than I thought.
I got Haico and Oxygen and decided to stay longer in order to recharge my batteries.
In pitstop they put Hards on. #pissed
Slow getaway and on exit it was 3 horse race, those 2 already mentioned and me.
You can see how it ended on a link.

@HaiCo its allowed to take a foot off the throttle pedal in situations like this

let me quote : "nothing you can say can make that any better"

see you in abu dhabi

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
great qualy, I wush we could all deliver every race like this one.
Traditionally bad start and its harder to overtake than I thought.
I got Haico and Oxygen and decided to stay longer in order to recharge my batteries.
In pitstop they put Hards on. #pissed
Slow getaway and on exit it was 3 horse race, those 2 already mentioned and me.
You can see how it ended on a link.

@HaiCo its allowed to take a foot off the throttle pedal in situations like this

let me quote : "nothing you can say can make that any better"

see you in abu dhabi
Completely my bad. Taking full responsibility for that one.

Reactions: trumpa94

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 17, 2016
I really enjoyed that one. In qualy I upped the downforce by 1 on the front and rear after loading my practise setup and that gave me a lot more confidence in the car and I was able to go half a second faster than in practise. Brazil has never been my strong suit so I was happy with the pace I had today.

I had a race long battle with @SkyKartoffel, our qualy times were very close and race pace was the same. It was a lot of fun. Hopefully we can continue that in Abu Dhabi :D

Tudor900

S18 AOR PC F7 Champion
Jun 23, 2018
Thank you guys for this season, all the battles i had we everyone. Thank you guys for making it a challenge and for racing to the absolut limit.Brazil was a very good race for me. Qualified P8 due to invalidating my final lap( =/). At least that made the race challenging. Fighting through the pack was very enjoyable. Nice battles with @MrPeaceTyp, @SkyKartoffel ,@xDerpOG and @TRL_graveltrap. I hope we can make a full lobby for abu dhabi and end the season on high! See you guys!