PS4 - Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix [26-1-2020 8:00PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix [26-1-2020 8:00PM UK]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

GameAholicFTW

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th January 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Oldskool3000
@RJS

Last edited:

RJS

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 24, 2019
Not racing. Controller issue still persists. Continuing on from the last race thread, here to let the other coordinators or higher ups know that this A1 league had to move to discord because someone got banned from psn for their remarks. It proved to be the wrong move as others started taking advantage of the freedom of speech and it got obscene real quick. Almost to the point where I regretted joining the league because I didn't want any more of this kind of drama though this was the worst I've seen. They were only given a warning for their bannable remarks.

GameAholicFTW

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Not racing. Controller issue still persists. Continuing on from the last race thread, here to let the other coordinators or higher ups know that this A1 league had to move to discord because someone got banned from psn for their remarks. It proved to be the wrong move as others started taking advantage of the freedom of speech and it got obscene real quick. Almost to the point where I regretted joining the league because I didn't want any more of this kind of drama though this was the worst I've seen. They were only given a warning for their bannable remarks.
Hey @RJS,

I'm sorry to hear that you regretted joining the league. I do however still stand behind the decisions @Harinioarg and I made regarding the people that were not behaving. The person that was involved in both of those incidents has already been removed from the league long ago.

We moved to Discord because someone in the PSN chat that existed before Discord, was taking advantage of the reporting system, up to the point where someone was reported for '****, I'm so sorry for taking you out (insert other person's name)'. We tried to stay in that PSN chat for as long as possible, but after a certain amount of reports from this mystery person, I couldn't send race links anymore and other things that were related to the league. I tried making a new chat on PSN first but I still wasn't able to send the league related links. We asked that mystery person that reported things to PSN to come to us if they were offended by someone but he/she didn't listen. With the broken links and with the mystery person reporting people, we finally decided to move to Discord.

I hope I cleared some things up.
Hope to see you in Abu Dhabi!