PC - Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix [3/17/19 8:00pm Eastern] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix [3/17/19 8:00pm Eastern]

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17th March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (US Eastern DST)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- jalmenar

Uninformed no-shows:
- Muddyh20

Reserve Drivers:
  • JamesMcGrath
  • Ocampo_22

Last edited:

jalmenar

Pro Karter
Sep 10, 2018
Hey guys!

Just wanted to share couple thoughts with the league.

First, big thanks to @Raven (y) , @IntergalacticGentleman (y),and @Z3mikey (y) for their input on my last post. I studied all your feedback, made some changes, and finally was able to finish one race comfortably (Meaning, without losing control of the car, and actually finishing the damm race). I was slow as a turtle, but finished and actually had some fun battles. Part of my bad result was due to my 2 stop strategy. I played very conservative and went for the more grippy strategy, rather than the quicker, but slower pace tires. I still need to experiment more with the setups. After practicing with a stable setup in Mexico, I tried a fast setup, and was able to hit the 1:14.3xx. (With penalties). Still! that was amazing pace for me :oops: But there was no way for me to drive a whole race with that setup. Yet, I started to realize what a fast setup feels like, like you are gonna lose it right after any turn! ;) I think, now is just a matter of getting to know the car and the tracks more. Of course, all this knowledge will go to the toilet for F1 2019 when Codemasters changes everything on the next game, but well! Again, thank you guys (y)

Second, after looking at other AOR league tier results, I found out that, in terms of participation, we are one of the most consistent league tiers in the PC class. Not even the top tier "PC F1" tier has as much consistency as we do o_O ! I hope we keep the trend for next season. Big thanks to our coordinators @IntergalacticGentleman and the other dude that cant remember his name :LOL:

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Yeah we've definitely lost a lot of drivers since the start (its like 10 or so, large amount) but luckily we had a lot of interest from reserves and stuff so we've been able to keep the lobbies pretty full over the course of the season.

ItzTriton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Choosing to unfortunately miss this next one since I want to study for my finals. Hope that's fine, and I will see you all one last time in Dubai!

Reactions: notariom