XB1 - Round 21 Abu Dhabi GP Sunday March 24, 2019 [8:00PM EST] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 21 Abu Dhabi GP Sunday March 24, 2019 [8:00PM EST]

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (EST time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
Hi everyone,
We've made it to the final race of our inaugural AOR North American F1 2018 season! It should prove to be an interesting race this weekend, with @Ed Toronja leading @CDBOWEN by only 6pts!!! I'm looking forward to next season already! Keep an eye out for the signup for a shortened season 17 out soon.

I wanted to say thanks to all the drivers that took part in this season and want to say I've enjoyed being the COD for this league tremendously. I learned a lot and can guarantee a few changes for next season. There will be more than one tier, with the top tier being NO ASSISTS and the second tier will be an ASSISTS league. This should help even out the skill levels of the drivers a bit more. I will be working hard to acquire commentators for the top tier for next season so we can get the live streams up on YouTube, which will bring more attention to the league and hopefully attract some more talent to fill the lobbies.

Good luck to everyone this weekend and see you on track!

Best,
Jason

Ed Toronja

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2018
I wanted to say thanks to @Jason Wilcox for your work organizing this league! It was a good first season and hings were very smooth for the most part. Hopefully next season we can get commentators and a proper livestream, that would be awesome.

Looking forward to the race, good luck @CDBOWEN

ChandlerSeita1

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 12, 2018
Next season will be fun for me! Will probably be with the no assists guys next season! Also I feel their should be an awards for the best attendance as I’ve not missed a race lol! Anyway with the championship it’s closer than we realize. Both of the top 2 also have 3 wins and 12 podiums. It’ll be close!

Reactions: Jason Wilcox

ryanhohn1

Pro Karter
Oct 5, 2018
Thanks @Jason Wilcox for the mid season invite to the league. I would’ve raced all the races but due to last minute work commitments among other things, my attendance wasn’t what I expected, nor what you expected. Due to work, I won’t be able to make it on Sunday. My apologies.

I cannot wait for next season to begin and race with all or some of you guys again. Thanks again!

Ryan

flsingerman

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 3, 2019
Sorry for the late notice, but I can't make it to the race tonight.
Thanks, Jason for all your work with this league and allowing me to join for the last few races. I know I was the slowest in the league but I still had fun nonetheless. I hope to continue to practice and be more competitive for next year!

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
Sorry for the late notice, but I can't make it to the race tonight.
Thanks, Jason for all your work with this league and allowing me to join for the last few races. I know I was the slowest in the league but I still had fun nonetheless. I hope to continue to practice and be more competitive for next year!
No worries! Thanks for being part of it!

Jason

ChandlerSeita1

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 12, 2018
Less than an hour to go! And I see practically is getting last minute racing in... except for Andre.. playing FIFA XD

ChandlerSeita1

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 12, 2018
Well that was entertaining to watch... however bowen went in wayyyy too hot on deerhunter causing the collision and pushed deer off a bit at turn 17 which caused him a 5 second penalty, costing him the win. im not salty tho lol

Hoopolicious

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2018
Wow what a season guys! I didn’t meet my expectations from before the first race but hey it was my rookie season. It was a real pleasure to race against all you guys this season. Thank you Jason for setting this all up for us so thanks. Congratulations to @CDBOWEN on winning the championship!!!

Reactions: Santisoto2002

roncguy

Pro Karter
Sep 24, 2018
Thanks for a great season. This was my first league, and I learned a lot. My pace was Very inconsistent and I found myself making a bunch of mistakes that put me miles behind. It was nerve wracking.

Congratulations to the champion, thanks to @Jason Wilcox for keeping this train moving, and a big thanks to everyone who competed. You guys are all fast and those were tough races. I hope, with some more practice, to be in the mix next season. Thank you all again.

ChandlerSeita1

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 12, 2018
Can I have a congratulations for being the only person who made it to every race lol. Also damn shame that I fix my internet problem after Spain, then I have no connection issues until the last race right after qualy . Arguably setup for my best race of the season and possibly even a podium was possible. Anyway on to next season! Good season everyone!