PC - Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [02/02/2020 - 08:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [02/02/2020 - 08:00pm UK]

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 2nd February 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Maxxwil
- @SnoxE
- @t0mzz
- @Fveerkamp

Last edited:

Kiinako

S14 AOR PC F7 Champion
Sep 20, 2017
Will the ingame start time be adjusted so that we can end in the dark? Because I'm pretty sure at 50% it doesn't end in the dark

Reactions: MrPeaceTyp

MrPeaceTyp

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 8, 2018

Looks like it happens anyway

@trumpa94 Do we have an epic final for Championship Podium P3 on Sunday?

Last edited:

t0mzz

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
I have to pull out of this one too I'm afraid, my throttle pedal died today :( I'll order new pedals today but I doubt they'll be here by Sunday. The few races I've done in the league were fun but I won't sign up for S19 as I'm more and more involved in iRacing. Good luck to all the drivers and see you around :)

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
We will run our race with safety car enabled. I am aware of the fact that the safety car currently might come out of the pit lane a bit too often, but since the championship has been decided - I think it's a great chance to test it. We are one of the cleanest splits of the F1 leagues, so maybe if the games wants it too we can keep the amount of safety cars to a minimum. Just keep in mind that debris on the track can already activate a VSC or cause the safety car to come out.

Reactions: Fizzymon