XB1 - Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [24/03/19 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [24/03/19 8:00pm UK]

BosslyGaming

Moderator & XB1 F1 League Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Reactions: LC SPEED DEMON

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 3-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Been a pleasure guys, thanks for the great racing all season long. Don't know what to do with my Sunday night's now. But I know what I'm doing 2nite I'm going racing let's av it

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
Yes been a pleasure racing in this league with all of you, will save some special mentions for after the race, but do want to give a massive shout out to @Chris Leather.
Not sure if you guys look at other threads on XB1, I do! We are so lucky to have a coordinator that keeps everything together. F7 has been the second most active thread on XB1 with 800 entries at present, and to my knowledge, Chris has always keep the leader boards updated within 12hrs of a final stewards enquiry decision, sometimes updates even before. This has not been the case for other AOR leagues. Chris always messages us and keeps us in the loop, and if you haven’t visited his channel, you can’t beat live commentary as he records all F7 Full qualifying and races.
Part of the reason we all enjoyed the season was down to Chris’s organisation, we were lucky to have him as our coordinator

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
Yes been a pleasure racing in this league with all of you, will save some special mentions for after the race, but do want to give a massive shout out to @Chris Leather.
Not sure if you guys look at other threads on XB1, I do! We are so lucky to have a coordinator that keeps everything together. F7 has been the second most active thread on XB1 with 800 entries at present, and to my knowledge, Chris has always keep the leader boards updated within 12hrs of a final stewards enquiry decision, sometimes updates even before. This has not been the case for other AOR leagues. Chris always messages us and keeps us in the loop, and if you haven’t visited his channel, you can’t beat live commentary as he records all F7 Full qualifying and races.
Part of the reason we all enjoyed the season was down to Chris’s organisation, we were lucky to have him as our coordinator
Thank you for the lovely words @EditedFaun3698 ! I have always tried my best to keep the league running as smoothly as i can.

I hope everyone has enjoyed this season as much as me. Its been a pleasure to coordinate you all. The racing standards have been top notch from everyone! :)

Briggsy

GP2 2nd Driver
Apr 25, 2016
Been a pleasure lads.

@EditedFaun3698 huge congrats on the title, you fully deserved it and loved racing with you again!

@LC SPEED DEMON we've been going at each other for a while now, I think it's my turn to beat you next season :ROFLMAO::cool: and as always have so much respect for you and absolutely love our on track battles, always fair but tough!

@the monkey pie first season with you and already can't wait to be back on the grid with you! Always great racing :p

@TchoukMaster22 my boy!!!!!! We are champions wooooooooooo!!!!! I'm so happy! Loved the season with you pal and gonna miss ya :cry::cry: might have to go back to my useless @Kezimodo

And finally the man, the legend @Chris Leather. Huge thanks Chris for organising this league and have loved getting to know you. You're such a lovely bloke but we did beat ya, unluckkkkeeeeeee :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
Been a pleasure lads.

@EditedFaun3698 huge congrats on the title, you fully deserved it and loved racing with you again!

@LC SPEED DEMON we've been going at each other for a while now, I think it's my turn to beat you next season :ROFLMAO::cool: and as always have so much respect for you and absolutely love our on track battles, always fair but tough!

@the monkey pie first season with you and already can't wait to be back on the grid with you! Always great racing :p

@TchoukMaster22 my boy!!!!!! We are champions wooooooooooo!!!!! I'm so happy! Loved the season with you pal and gonna miss ya :cry::cry: might have to go back to my useless @Kezimodo

And finally the man, the legend @Chris Leather. Huge thanks Chris for organising this league and have loved getting to know you. You're such a lovely bloke but we did beat ya, unluckkkkeeeeeee :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We will have you next time @Briggsy and @TchoukMaster22 !! Congrats lads!

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
Great season guys, obviously my best season to date after winning the championship.

@LC SPEED DEMON , as mentioned numerous times, nuff respec hope we’re in the same league next season (y)
@Briggsy , great season mate, hope next season is your turn
@the monkey pie , great season also, your in the wrong league and with your pace you should’ve been in F4! Saw one of your video clips and couldn’t believe you race with racing off ! Think you’ll do great in the non assist leagues(y)
@K04 all season been great battling with you, think sometimes your a bit overly aggressive, your definitely the Verstappen of F7, keep going mate, you definitely have it to win a championship (y)
@TchoukMaster22 , great meeting you mate, expecting big things in the future for whatever you do, iv been in the online F1 community for years and have never known it to be so prevalent with so many doors and opportunities for you kids, followed Matty G from back in the day and expect great things for you, good luck for the future.
@Allan McIntosh really enjoyed first part of the season battling, hope your internet is sorted for next season.
@Bibin Daniel look forward to racing again with you next season mate
@Rob | PePsii along with LC, I think you should’ve been my greatest rival and quite happy you didn’t show up for a few races, otherwise this championship could’ve been different, congrats again for your great news.

Thanks for a great season to all, and good luck with whatever league we end up in next season (y)

Kezimodo

S16 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Aug 11, 2017
Been a pleasure lads.

Won both titles in the tier above you get on my level

Reactions: LC SPEED DEMON

the monkey pie

Pro Karter
May 1, 2018
Only my second ever League championship, gotta say @EVERYONE has made this such a great league to race in. The turn out every week, the pace and how the show was run has been impeccable. Just makes me so happy to see other people out there who are passionate about this competition we all love. A lot of respect guys. See you on the grid in Australia!!

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 3-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Great race last night to end the season well done to @K04 great drive. Again thanks to everyone for a great season and pretty much every race was awesome. @Chris Leather thanks for looking after us and being a top teammate. Good luck to everyone in the future and I hope to be seeing most of you on the grid again soon.
<iframe frameborder=0 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen scale="tofit" width="320" height="185" style="max-width:100%" src=""></iframe>

K04

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 23, 2017
@LC SPEED DEMON , thanks, had fun trying to catch and pass you those last few laps :)

@EditedFaun3698 , congrats on the title :) throughly deserved for your performances this season. although i was extremely annoyed after qualifying, you were what 0.0xx quicker on the harder tyres... i dare say you are in the wrong league :p enjoyed our race long battle, perhaps could have been a touch more aggressive into turn 1, but after that i thought you were going to walk away with the race :p so i was pretty happy to catch you back up and pass and then manage to stay ahead, it was probably my best race this season but i knew 1 mistake and you'd be passed me.

Happy to end the season with a win, this has been my best season in AOR, now i've got to focus on uni but looking forward to next season and racing some of you guys again hopefully :D