PC - Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [24/03/2019 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [24/03/2019 08:00PM]

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@DavMio
@shawniii95
@Dobby
@Desmond0313
@MrGhostO1O
@TheLlamaLlama

Last edited:

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
as i stated in the mexican gp, will i be able to attend to this race? @Borderline
The reason you stated back then was invalid, which I already warned you about. As a response you said you would retire from this season. Therefor I cannot let you race.

MrGhostO1O

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 9, 2015
If he wants to race then let him race. There are 2 empty cockpits and I doubt that everyone will attend even if it is the final race. The more drivers per race the better. It is not like he has no points, he is in the top 10 already.

It is the final race after all.

Reactions: Rali 16

Rali 16

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 25, 2018
The reason you stated back then was invalid, which I already warned you about. As a response you said you would retire from this season. Therefor I cannot let you race.
pretty harsh

i second what mr ghost said.

Flash-224

S16 AOR PC F7 Champion
Aug 17, 2018
pretty harsh

i second what mr ghost said.
Mhm, not really harsh if you ask me. You said yourself that you didn't want to drive any of the remaining races anymore and "retire" for the rest of the season due to that. You could have just said that you can't drive in Mexiko and Brazil, then you wouldn't have to go through this stuff now.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
@Rali 16

I have deliberated with other coordinators and stewards and we decided that we can not let you race. This is not to bully you in any way, but we're simply following the rules. You agreed to those rules when signing up for the league.

● Gamertag: Rali-17
● Nationality: British
Assists used: RL
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? no
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? yes
Did you take part in Season 5? no
● Speedtest result: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7610591165

5. Participation:

5.1 Missing races:

● If you are unable to attend a race, you have to give notice for your absence before the race starts. This is done by informing your League Coordinator of your situation, either by sending them a private message or by making a post in the official race thread in your league's forum section. It is your responsibility to make sure the Coordinator gets your message.

● When informing the Coordinator of your absence, a proper reason should be given for why you can't attend. No-showing a race because you don't like the track or other similar reasons are not accepted and will be marked as an uninformed absence.

● When informing the Coordinator of your absence, it must be you who contact the Coordinator, not a friend or fellow member of the league. Additionally, sufficient notice should be given. For example, 15 minutes before the lobby is set up is not sufficient notice. Letting the Coordinator know just before the race or after the race will be marked down as uninformed absence unless an acceptable reason is given.

● If you get marked for an uninformed absence, you will be given a reprimand. As per the reprimand system (see section 6.4), accumulating 3 reprimands leads to being removed from the league and placed on the blacklist.

● Getting another driver to race under your name is prohibited and will result in serious punishment.

5.2 Pulling out mid-season:

● If you have to pull out of the league while the season is ongoing, you must inform your League Coordinator about the situation. If you leave by simply not showing up for the races, without informing anyone, you will be placed on the blacklist (see section 6.5 for info about the blacklist).

● It's impossible for us to stop you from leaving if you've made your mind up, but keep in mind when signing up that pulling out of the league without a proper reason while the season is ongoing will see you placed on the blacklist. A proper reason would be something happening in your life that forces you to quit - something that you didn't expect when signing up - or that your equipment (hardware or lag issues) render you unable to carry on. However, choosing to quit due to getting bored of the game, having a bad season or because something goes against you, is not a good reason. Remember, when signing up you commit yourself to racing for a full season, not only for a few races.

● If you find yourself in a situation where you are not enjoying your league because all other drivers are too quick or too slow compared to yourself, contact a member of the F1 Team rather than just giving up, and maybe we can find a solution. We may grant league swaps for drivers during the season if it's clear that they've been misplaced, given that circumstances allow it.

● Note that the above rules only apply while the season is ongoing. We obviously don't have a problem with drivers choosing to leave after a season has finished, for whatever reason.

Reactions: Polarhase

Desmond0313

F1 Test Driver
Aug 10, 2016
Unfortunately I'm unexpectedly not at home this evening, so I can't attend the season finale.

I can honestly say this has been my favorite AOR season so far and I had a lot of fun! Thanks a lot for everything guys and I hope to race with you lot in the future!

MrGhostO1O

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 9, 2015
I am sorry for the short notice but I am unable to attend today. Good luck to all!

Sabba7h

Formula 3 1st Driver
Aug 26, 2017
when you get a whole new pc and instead of getting several stutters f1 supercharges one special stutter attack and your game freezes for 10 seconds in one go :)

Sabba7h

Formula 3 1st Driver
Aug 26, 2017
good, this season is finally over, and I hope with it goes this bad streak I've been having

MrGhostO1O

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 9, 2015
when you get a whole new pc and instead of getting several stutters f1 supercharges one special stutter attack and your game freezes for 10 seconds in one go :)
https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/33602-the-f1-2018-dx12-beta/

Follow the Link above and see if your GPU is compatible with DirectX12. If it is then follow the instructions of the Post.

A friend of mine told me he has no issues with stutters/freezes even when recording with this beta update anymore.