Apr 2, 2018
Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited:

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
So guys, I'd like to suggest the following. For the upcoming and last race of this season, let's have a 'gentleman's agreement', which is the following:
stay calm, especially into turn 1 on the first lap, and leave enough space, brake early enough and go wide if necessary.
Second is pick a line and stick to it, don't go weaving from left to right, I still see this a lot.
Third, if you have old, cold, worn or otherwise way slower tires than the person behind you, you are not racing them. (for example see my incident with HulkBobby from last race)
And last of all, remember we're all in the second to lowest tier there is... For a reason. We're not the fastest, we're not the most concistent here on aor, keep that in mind, people make mistakes and stuff happens. Let's just try to keep the mistakes to a minimum and finish with as much of us as possible. I like racing here and I feel bad about the way we treat each other here sometimes.

Im looking forward to this one! See you on the track!

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
So guys, I'd like to suggest the following. For the upcoming and last race of this season, let's have a 'gentleman's agreement', which is the following:
stay calm, especially into turn 1 on the first lap, and leave enough space, brake early enough and go wide if necessary.
Second is pick a line and stick to it, don't go weaving from left to right, I still see this a lot.
Third, if you have old, cold, worn or otherwise way slower tires than the person behind you, you are not racing them. (for example see my incident with HulkBobby from last race)
And last of all, remember we're all in the second to lowest tier there is... For a reason. We're not the fastest, we're not the most concistent here on aor, keep that in mind, people make mistakes and stuff happens. Let's just try to keep the mistakes to a minimum and finish with as much of us as possible. I like racing here and I feel bad about the way we treat each other here sometimes.

I'd like to see it, but I have a weird feeling, that some of our drivers won't accept that, because they just can't think in the heat of battle. But hopefully I'm wrong and it'll all go as we wish for

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014

You mean follow the rules? Revolutionary lol

• Winner
Reactions: Ryderpx

Ryderpx

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 18, 2018
Can't believe we are already at the last race of the season. Had ups and downs but will give everything until the checkered flag ;).

MajorGroove

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 24, 2018
Would anybody be up for a practice race on saturday? I was thinking about 4 pm , maybe later depending on when you guys are available.

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
sooo i have a problem. i tore a muscle in my shoulder and unable to turn my wheel at the moment. so im afraid im gonna have to miss the finale sunday

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
What can I say? It's a shame, but hopefully you'll be better by Sunday. I'll put you on the no-show list, but let me know how is your muscle on Sunday

NuunuMarkus

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 28, 2018
I am still making a storyboard, just join my discord server or add me on discord so I can contact you.
Basically it’s voiceovers like commentating and stuff. It’s like a mini drive to survive, it’ll be on 5 episodes basically rounding up all of the season.
It’ll take some acting and time, so you should be committed. It’s mostly cause my viewers would notice my voice 100% so i’d Like it.

If no one is in i’ll Ask a friend so it’s not a “have to”
@Julio Massa 5522 @frico241
And I can always use more than one