PC - Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [24/03/2019 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [24/03/2019 8:00pm]

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
Sooo I'm not gonna make it in time i think. I'm stuck at a family dinner, If I make it you'll see me online, if not... Then not...

MajorGroove

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 24, 2018
What a nice way to finish the season guys. Great race and I enjoyed this league a lot, even with the minor hickups from the game and some incidents :)
Hope to see some of you again in the next season. Congratz to @mtw1man for a really consistent season!

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
MY TIME! MY F** TIME!!!

Reactions: Jordy van Oosten

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Who was the red bull that spun by me yesterday? I hope my recording has worked as on my screen I didn’t touch you or if I did it was the lightest of kisses. Sorry if I did hit you on your screen

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
Who was the red bull that spun by me yesterday? I hope my recording has worked as on my screen I didn’t touch you or if I did it was the lightest of kisses. Sorry if I did hit you on your screen
Was me. I got into the lobby a little late, so I wasn't in the Williams. But it's no problem. We had a nice little fight. Also it probably was my setup, as I couldn't do the qually I had to race with the default setup, which I hadn't practiced with

Reactions: acerees