PS4 - Round 21 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [26/03/2017 20:00] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 21 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [26/03/2017 20:00]

Who will take the Driver's Championship?

• JIM-NervoTank

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • alexukr

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th March 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed Absences:
@Bcolt93

Last edited:

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
@JIM-NervoTank is Champion as long as he finish on the podium.

@alexukr need to finish at the podium to have any chance of winning the title.

NervoTank is champion in the following scenarios:
P1 Alex P3 Nervo
P2 Alex P8 Nervo
P3 Alex P9 Nervo (Nervo wins for most 2nd places)

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
@JIM-NervoTank we'd appreciate all your race footage + quali lap for this round for the coverage. The intention is to use you and Alex here for the quali comparison and have some on-boards from you as well as we head down the stretch.

@alexukr please figure out your recording issues you've had lately :p

• Kappa
Reactions: King_Rockhammer

alexukr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
@JIM-NervoTank we'd appreciate all your race footage + quali lap for this round for the coverage. The intention is to use you and Alex here for the quali comparison and have some on-boards from you as well as we head down the stretch.

@alexukr please figure out your recording issues you've had lately :p
I guess the share button on my wheel went tits so i will activate the recording with my controlller

Reactions: Bcolt93

alexukr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Also despite what will happen next race i think it's fair to say that @JIM-NervoTank and myself provided an incredible title fight all season and that it was an incredible season to take part and that i will always remember this season as one of my toughest but also most enjoyable experiences in gaming and even life in general and with me staying here for the long haul i am sure that we will have many battles following with guys like @Jthorn97 @Aressi191 @Ali Kidd @RBOS_00 @CianG-4 and @BigshotP1ayerGR having championchip worthy pave aswell

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
Also despite what will happen next race i think it's fair to say that @JIM-NervoTank and myself provided an incredible title fight all season and that it was an incredible season to take part and that i will always remember this season as one of my toughest but also most enjoyable experiences in gaming and even life in general and with me staying here for the long haul i am sure that we will have many battles following with guys like @Jthorn97 @Aressi191 @Ali Kidd @RBOS_00 @CianG-4 and @BigshotP1ayerGR having championchip worthy pave aswell
You should be proud. This is an immensely competitive field and you've done incredibly well to get this far. Whatever happens you should both be proud to have done so well in the top division of this fantastic organisation.

Reactions: alexukr and DemoN

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Good luck @JIM-NervoTank and @alexukr

Both deserving champs! I hope its a good race :nailbiting:
since Tigger has popped up in this thread, now would be a fun time to point out that despite doing 6 more races this season, Tigger's point total from S11 won't be beaten, or even threatened for that matter.

P.S. you should come back next season

• Agree
Reactions: DemoN

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Now might also be a good a time to remind you all of the consequences of, "The Orgy".

• Funny
Reactions: RBOS_00

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Sadly I'll be missing this round since the European clocks spring forward and I'll be working again. Its been a pleasure racing with you all this season and while this season has been a disaster for me, it was still a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing who comes out on top in the various championship battles.

Reactions: F1_Dan and alexukr

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
I'm in trouble for this one I'd say. Iv exams this week and it's been a great weekend so I haven't practiced. Hopefully I can throw something together. While I'm ready for this season to end due to increasing exam pressure, I am saddened that this will be the last time that this grid forms. This season has been an absolute pleasure and easily the best time I've had in gaming. From one grid of the top 20+ drivers to being part of highlights that I've watched for years at this stage to getting to know lots of new people. Thanks to everyone who made this possible. So, this Sunday we go for one last time. Let's hope it's a good one.

Reactions: DemoN and alexukr