PC - Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [3/24/19 8:00pm Eastern] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [3/24/19 8:00pm Eastern]

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (US Eastern DST)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

• ItalyForce
  • jalidone
  • Tezu
Reserve Driver:

- JamesMcGrath

Last edited:

jalidone

Pro Karter
Oct 2, 2018
Unfortunately I wont be able to make the last race of the season, going on a trip to Florida for my sisters wedding. Just want to say a quick thanks to @IntergalacticGentleman for helping me get a full time spot halfway through and coordinating everything this season. Look forward to seeing everyone next season I really enjoyed some of the battles towards the front and had a great time getting to know everyone. GL everyone have some fun with the last race!

Last edited:

ItzTriton

Pro Karter
Sep 5, 2018
Unfortunately I wont be able to make the last race of the season, going on a trip to Florida for my sisters wedding. Just want to say a quick thanks to @IntergalacticGentleman for helping me get a full time spot halfway through and coordinating everything this season. Look forward to seeing everyone next season I really enjoyed some of the battles towards the front and had a great time getting to know everyone. GL everyone have some fun with the last race!
Was fun racing with you! You got really fast towards the end, so I expect you to be at the top next season for sure!

ItzTriton

Pro Karter
Sep 5, 2018
Well guys... that is a wrap! (Incoming Long Post):

I can't lie and say that I am not disappointed in the result as winning an AOR race would be an incredible achievement for me personally, but I got to hand it to @Some_Idiot for an incredible movement through the field! In the end it is my own fault for accumulating those penalties and I hope to prove myself another time!

I am truly surprised by how this season went. I started out okay in Australia and wanted to see how much more I could do, as I really wanted to get some good results. Instead, I DNF'd 3 races in a row and began to question if I was any good at all. After another demoralizing incident in my other league, I decided that I was gonna step my game up and build on some speed and consistency! Next thing I knew, I was not only finishing races (except Monaco lol) but I was beating out my main rival, @fluffydave a couple times! Eventually I was finding it somewhat easier to even stay within less that a few seconds from two of the fastest drivers I've ever driven with and came close to a win! I know this is a really cheesy paragraph but I had to say this since this league helped a ton.

I want to thank @IntergalacticGentleman for hosting all season and for being a great teammate (thanks for the slipstreams :D)! I also want to thank @Raven @Some_Idiot @fluffydave and @kreamyjohns for helping me in practice and giving me a ton of helpful advice before the races. I may not be able to race next season due to school and possible work in the future but I hope to race you all another time, thanks!

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Haha, my pleasure to provide you a nice draft as I was being lapped. Thanks for bringing the points home for Haas.