PS4 - Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Sunday 24th March 2019 (8:00PM UK TIME) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Sunday 24th March 2019 (8:00PM UK TIME)

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Round 21 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Just would like to say congratulations to @Carcanon on being crowned the F8 champion.
A very deserved winner who has drove great this season, very quick and very consistent , not only is a great driver and racer but a great person as well.

Well done mate :)

Have fun in Abu Dhabi :)

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
Just would like to say congratulations to @Carcanon on being crowned the F8 champion.
A very deserved winner who has drove great this season, very quick and very consistent , not only is a great driver and racer but a great person as well.

Well done mate :)

Have fun in Abu Dhabi :)
Thank you, Boss!
Never expected to win this season. With Zoolaman and Macca being way faster, and more guys in this league who are faster like @Donks @jlug331221, @Bashful4 (and @syluntbob). But maybe not as consistent/lucky as I was. The amount of wet races helped me also a lot.

Looking forward to one more race this season with all of you!

FOF1YT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 28, 2017
Thank you, Boss!
Never expected to win this season. With Zoolaman and Macca being way faster, and more guys in this league who are faster like @Donks @jlug331221, @Bashful4 (and @syluntbob). But maybe not as consistent/lucky as I was. The amount of wet races helped me also a lot.

Looking forward to one more race this season with all of you!
What about me
I contested a bit

Bashful4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Yep, Congrats @Carcanon you're a very fast driver. Also other great drivers on the league. I enjoyed very much this season, as it was my first.

Reactions: Carcanon

Peter day

Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2019
Hi guys it been good racing with you all nt bad for my come back season after a good year or two away congratulations to @Carcanon for the championship well done fella have some good little battles
And a big thankyou to rob and daz for being a great help with learning setup again and midweek practice sessions

Reactions: Carcanon

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
We did the following list at the end of last season. Seems like a fun thing to end with.

11. Most Improved Driver
@Philip_66, had a lot of dnfs at the beginning. Seemed to improve a lot since then.

12. Cleanest Driver
@Bashful4, did not have much penalties and never had trouble battling him on track.

13. Dirtiest Driver
I Don't think we had dirty drivers in this league during the races.

14. Biggest Bottlejob of the Season
@RobertH2000 or @FOF1YT, both dnfing in a comfortable first place. :LOL:

15. Best Race of the Season
Spa!

16. Worst race of the Season
France, I really do not like that track.

17. Driver of the Season
@jlug331221, no dnfs this whole season is a big achievement!

18. Most Unlucky Driver of the Season
@Donks, a lot of Qualifyings that didnt go as planned.

19. Community Award (Biggest Contributor)
@HoinkDoink! Always HoinkDoink. (y)

Reactions: Bashful4

Bashful4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Yesterday on the race for 2 times my car lose power for 2/3 seconds when i was full throttle in 5 , 6 gear speeding up. But there's no indication of problems on the engine.

Is this ever happen with you guys ?

Renner9

Formula Karter
Aug 29, 2018
Yesterday on the race for 2 times my car lose power for 2/3 seconds when i was full throttle in 5 , 6 gear speeding up. But there's no indication of problems on the engine.

Is this ever happen with you guys ?
Never known it to