PC - Round 21 - Brazilian Grand Prix [1/26/2020 - 8:00 PM ET] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 21 - Brazilian Grand Prix [1/26/2020 - 8:00 PM ET]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th January 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (ET)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Rutaceae (Free Williams)
@Hewins (Free HAAS)

Confirmed Reserves:
@QuitZ5 (Williams)
@Some_Idiot (HAAS)
-

Last edited:

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Well guys, last race of the season. It's been a fun ride for me and I've definitely made some friends through it. I invite you guys to tribute Senna if you have his helmet if you guys want, as it's Brazil. Anyways. See you guys on track and hopefully, next season, too. :D

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Hopefully I can have a car for the finale:sneaky:
HAAS might still be available, so you can probably take that one, also, Rutaceae's Williams is open for sure, so you can pick that one if you want it early.

Illicit

S18 AOR PC F11 Champion
Apr 1, 2019
Well guys, last race of the season. It's been a fun ride for me and I've definitely made some friends through it. I invite you guys to tribute Senna if you have his helmet if you guys want, as it's Brazil. Anyways. See you guys on track and hopefully, next season, too. :D
Thanks for doing an awesome job coordinating this season Steph. It's been a great year and I hope to see everyone back again for season 4.

CarlosAbraaoXD

Pro Karter
Nov 4, 2019
Well, what can I say about it? It's fantastic race with all of you, always great and clean battles, the staff team are brilliant ( idk if is more than one lmao). I've made some good friends here, and it is completely different than I thought when I arrived here ( I thought I would not have friends) and all of they helped me a lot. I don't know if I will race here next season, but I hope that I will can. Thanks for everyone, see you on the tracks

Bobino12

Formula Karter
Aug 5, 2016
I'm quite satisfied with my pace during this race and I was involved with some interesting fights.

I found myself in 11th place near the end of the race and saw no chance to grap the 10th position. That's why I had nothing to lose to put the Intermediate tyres under the light rain. Not a famous choice because it was very slippery and I spun after corner 3 and destroyed completely my front wing and finished 13th and last. It was worth the try because we never know what can happen under the rain and finishing 11th or 13th makes no diffference after all.

Thank you all for the great season which was my first in this league.

Bobino12

Formula Karter
Aug 5, 2016
Here's a short review of my brazilian Grand Prix. It is only the first 14 laps because my recording software crashed.

There was some actions during these laps and unfortunately my car had a DRS failure from lap 7th to 13th. That's a shame because in the DRS zones, I was not able to stay in touch with the bunch of drivers in front of me including @Fizzymon and @Steph Farelle. Here's the short recap...

https://youtu.be/qZbi66WwQac

Fizzymon

F1 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2018
Here's a short review of my brazilian Grand Prix. It is only the first 14 laps because my recording software crashed.

There was some actions during these laps and unfortunately my car had a DRS failure from lap 7th to 13th. That's a shame because in the DRS zones, I was not able to stay in touch with the bunch of drivers in front of me including @Fizzymon and @Steph Farelle. Here's the short recap...

https://youtu.be/qZbi66WwQac
If your DRS doesn’t get disabled you would definitely of stayed in touch with me. You had way better pace than me that day, I just happened to of gotten a good run out of turn 2. To prove it, after the pit window, in which I had fallen back behind you due to a spin, you pulled away from my by 5 seconds, and I only started to close the gap at the end when the track got wet. You drove a great race, and a great season!

Reactions: Bobino12

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
I had some pretty hot pace myself, but struggled every time I got behind someone... I guess the setup I had felt the Dirty air quite badly as it has low Front wing. Also the spin at the start really shafted me... ¬_¬

Bobino12

Formula Karter
Aug 5, 2016
If your DRS doesn’t get disabled you would definitely of stayed in touch with me. You had way better pace than me that day, I just happened to of gotten a good run out of turn 2. To prove it, after the pit window, in which I had fallen back behind you due to a spin, you pulled away from my by 5 seconds, and I only started to close the gap at the end when the track got wet. You drove a great race, and a great season!
I think your spin on lap 14th was very costly regarding your final position. You did a great job overtaking me on lap 6th by the outside of turn 3 a la Verstappen...I missed the apex of turn 1 and it compromized the entry of corner 2 and cost me some speed on the strait. There was nothing I could do except leaving you enough space. Great move.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fizzymon