XB1 - Round 3/16 - Chinese Grand Prix Re-Run 20/08/17 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 3/16 - Chinese Grand Prix Re-Run 20/08/17 - 8:00pm

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Justin || Taz

XB1 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Round 3/16 - Chinese Grand Prix Re-Run
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th August 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Well its that time for the Re-Run of the Chinese Grand Prix, i would appreciate it if people *cough @Joseph Baigent cough* dont lag out during this race and place a rogue Max Verstappen on the track again.

Try and enjoy the race as much as possible as its the last one of the season, plenty of people are still in battles for position so go and fight them battles but don't go out there thinking its the last race of the season so i can get away with anything that i want because i am here to tell you it won't be like that.

Anyway from me; It has been a pleasure coordinating this tier for the most part. I have loved seeing you all race and have some great battles. Whoever you have next season as a coordinator remember i am the best and i can't be beaten ;) but whoever you have next season be nice just like you have with me haha and who knows i could be coordinating for some of you again next season if you make the jump to no assists

• Faff
Reactions: BosslyGaming

BosslyGaming

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
FFS, I still hate the idea of this being last race of the season lel
Overall it's been a good first season in league racing for me, completed a lot of personal objectives this season, hopefully next season I can have a better start
I've had fun battling people this season and I come into this race with a big fight on my hands, good luck to @Maddog40 and @Joseph Baigent in the battle for 5th, no crashing each other off ;)
Quick Overview of my season to this point:
Qualifying:
4th
10th
11th
3rd
7th
1st
19th (no time set)
4th
8th
10th
2nd
3rd
DNS
4th

Race:
DNF
7th
2nd
DNF
DNF
DNF
10th
6th
8th
3rd
1st
3rd
DNS
4th

• Faff
Reactions: UndercutF1

BosslyGaming

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
I'll pay people in freddo's if you help me gain the 11 points I need to overtake Donny Matt 03 in the battle for 5th xxxx
Don't listen to him, he's lying to you
He won't do it, we can't part with freddo's never mind what it gets him

• Faff

Justin || Taz

XB1 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
I'm also for hire for slipstream down the back straight ;) the only way im kinda quick is with a setup that has low DF but that kills the tires around China

BosslyGaming

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
I'm also for hire for slipstream down the back straight ;) the only way im kinda quick is with a setup that has low DF but that kills the tires around China
Think of the constructors, If Alfie crashes and we both have good races, we can get 3rd

• Faff

Edward(E7dPotami)

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 24, 2017
Was great racing with y'all past few races. Woulda been nice to be there for finale but it's ok. Good luck with F1 2017!
[DOUBLEPOST=1503258495][/DOUBLEPOST]Was great racing with y'all past few races. Woulda been nice to be there for finale but it's ok. Good luck with F1 2017!

UndercutF1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2017
What was everyone's strategy. I heard in the party that max for mediums was 12 laps and I was very confused