Apr 23, 2017
Round 3 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 29th April 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Baku City Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Rob | PePsii

Last edited:

Rob | PePsii

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 14, 2017
Will NOT be attending

At the Manchester United home game kick off 4.30 and won't get home in time for the race.

Good luck guys!

Reactions: Chris Leather

VnTrMinty

Formula Karter
Dec 7, 2017
Thought I’d just let you know @Chris Leather that there is a slight chance I may miss this week’s race.

I am hoping to be back home in time for when the lobby opens. But if not then unfortunately I won’t be able to race.

Hope to see you all Sunday :)

Reactions: Chris Leather

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Me thinking this was AOR and the top tier of the Assists League meant that there would be sensible driving, seems that some people are incapable of that.

Xterm1n8or

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Ugh that was horrendous by me. Told myself before the race 'just stay away from the walls, don't damage your wing'!
3 pit stops later....

Don't know why but I seem to get more nervous for these races, nervous me = mistakes.

Congrats to everyone on the podium, there are some seriously quick people in this league!

Reactions: VnTrMinty

OwenHope44

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 4, 2018
P8 in qualifying. Put in 2 decent laps. Can't seem to stop qualifying in 8th at the moment.

Started the race off strong gained 2 positions before turn two then got rammed into by T2G Phenom. Eventually made it back to P8 by the end of the race. But i'm still to have a race without being crashed into. Thought there would be less crashes when i joined to be quite honest.

Sims

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 28, 2018
Me thinking this was AOR and the top tier of the Assists League meant that there would be sensible driving, seems that some people are incapable of that.
To be fair you were lagging every now and then, any incidents could've been lag related.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
To be fair you were lagging every now and then, any incidents could've been lag related.

That wasn't lag that was a screen freeze in that incident. I've got a dodgy disk, a bit scratched.

But the thing I was talking about in my previous post was just bad driving

Sims

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 28, 2018
That wasn't lag that was a screen freeze in that incident. I've got a dodgy disk, a bit scratched.

But the thing I was talking about in my previous post was just bad driving
Yeah I could tell it was a screen freeze, just so you know screen freezes are due to bad connection/ping spike in this game, you'll notice only people with inconsistent connections have screen freezes (I've never had one besides once when I had a bad connection). And the game doesn't run off the disc so it can't be that.

MSC Phenom

Pro Karter
Mar 26, 2018
P8 in qualifying. Put in 2 decent laps. Can't seem to stop qualifying in 8th at the moment.

Started the race off strong gained 2 positions before turn two then got rammed into by T2G Phenom. Eventually made it back to P8 by the end of the race. But i'm still to have a race without being crashed into. Thought there would be less crashes when i joined to be quite honest.
Sincerely sorry, I missed my braking on turn 2

Reactions: OwenHope44

AlonsoFerrari3

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Qualifying: 2nd. I actually damaged my wing at the 2nd last proper corner and i felt that cost me pole.

Race: 5th (stewards pending) Lost my wing twice so I did a two stop. Was 5th until about lap 20 and then I capitalized on bor leclerc and Jackerius battling to overtake jackerius. Then I overtook bor leclerc around the outside of turn 1 but he got me back. Then we had a bit of contact and jackerius for back through. Congrats to sims budderlord and jackerius