PC - Round 3 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix [29/04/2018 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 3 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix [29/04/2018 08:00PM]

Jipper

S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Round 3 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 29th April 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Baku City Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@RichyB
@teunvanberkel
@Snook

Last edited:

RichyB

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 2 Champion
Oct 16, 2017
Can't make it for this one unfortunately, my wheel broke on the last lap of the race last week:(. I sent it back to the store but haven't heard anything yet. Using a controller is not an option.
@Jipper

• Informative
Reactions: Jipper

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Can't make it for this one unfortunately, my wheel broke on the last lap of the race last week:(. I sent it back to the store but haven't heard anything yet. Using a controller is not an option.
@Jipper
I guess that gives the opportunity to our reserve driver to be my team mate. Does that mean that the points are still counted towards the constructors?

Snook

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Dec 16, 2017
I guess that gives the opportunity to our reserve driver to be my team mate. Does that mean that the points are still counted towards the constructors?
Nope, reserves don't score for constructors.

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
The usual practice session will still be there. It will be hosted by @Biolite80 and will also be open for friends to join. I will be there as well, so if you have me as a friend on Steam you will be able to join.

We will start with no sooner than 6pm UK time with a 45m practice. Meaning the qualifying will start around 6.45pm and race starts around 7pm. Weather will be dynamic as usual and car picks are on a first come first served basis.

RichyB

Oct 16, 2017
Some sunday motivation:lol:, this is what happened in AL2 last season:

teunvanberkel

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 19, 2018
Im sorry, Won't be able to attend this nights race. My PC is broken and is still being repared by Asus. It has been 2,5 weeks now, so should be ready for next race.

• Informative
Reactions: Jipper

RichyB

Oct 16, 2017
@Jipper Can I still be invited for the lobby? I want to spectate and possibly make a highlight video

DackeBerg

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 27, 2017
This wasnt the best race for me :(

Q: Two out of three flying laps there was a parked car on the second corner so lost all my focus and time.

Race: I got a really good start but at the first corner I lock up and end up flying into someone. I think it was @Rienk and I'm really sorry for whoever I bumped into. I broke my front wing and went to the pit, BUT they didn't change the front wing even if it was red. So next lap I pit again for a new front wing and I had to put mediums on to even have a chance. From lap 2 till the end I was on medium but I had pretty good pace and with some luck I ended up p10 and got atleast 1 point.

• Friendly
Reactions: trumpa94 and Rienk