PS4 - Round 3 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix - Sunday 29th April (8:00PM UK TIME) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 3 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix - Sunday 29th April (8:00PM UK TIME)

Nozza_95

Formula Karter
Dec 26, 2017
Just a quick suggestion from me.

On the race this weekend can everyone make it clear when there going to be pitting so we dont get any incidents where someone is swerving across the track to enter the pits or not expecting someone to brake because they're pitting. As the straight is obviously a big slip streaming chance and people are gonna be very close along the straights, we dont want unnecessary crashes for people because someone didn't realise the other guy was pitting

• Agree
Reactions: Carcanon

Iestyn rhys

Pro Karter
May 9, 2017
Azerbaijan Grand Prix

TARGETS
Qualifying: 12th
Race: 10th
Rival: @Jarryd Vermeulen

QUALIFYING
Pole position: @Vintage_DG
Time pole position: 1.40.7

RACE
1: @Vintage_DG
2: @Iestyn rhys
3: @Carcanon
Best team: Force India
Most places gained: @Benmorgan
Most places lost: @Ivorbrynmike
Fastest lap: @Vintage_DG
Azerbaijan Grand Prix

TARGETS
Qualifying: 12th
Race: 10th
Rival: @Jarryd Vermeulen

QUALIFYING
Pole position: @Vintage_DG
Time pole position: 1.40.7

RACE
1: @Vintage_DG
2: @Iestyn rhys
3: @Carcanon
Best team: Force India
Most places gained: @Benmorgan
Most places lost: @Ivorbrynmike
Fastest lap: @Vintage_DG
Very interesting as I set a 41:2 yesterday, see what vintage can bring

Vincent Ullberg

Formula Karter
Jul 3, 2017
Thread of shame standings after round 2:
1. @Olky (+21 & 1 DNF)
2. @Jan Sprick (+15)
3. @Texho (+9)
4. @VP_padde (+8 & 1 DNF)
4. @syluntbob (+8 & 1 DNF)
6. @kerkinator1996 (+6)
6. @Vincent Ullberg (+6)
6. @Nozza_95 (+6)
9. @Ivorbrynmike (+5 & 1 DNF)
10. @SaMadhi_ (+5)

11. @Benmorgan (+3 & 1 DSQ)
12. @alikemal_05 (+3)
12. @Marcos64DR (+3)
12. @Iestyn rhys (+3)
12. @Vintage_DG (+3)
12. @Jarryd Vermeulen (+3)
12. @HoinkDoink (+3)
18. @kingbrat20010 (+0 & 1 DNF)

19. @Carcanon (+0)

I never had a penalty in china only Australia......

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
8:00PM UK Time Tonight!

Just a reminder that we do encourage fair racing and sometime we make mistakes which can hinder our own race and others drivers race, so not everything is done on purpose but if you feel you have been unfairly treated on track please take it to the stewards, they will take all evidence into consideration and decide on whether any foul play has occurred.

To record on your ps4 here is a little guide:

1. Hold down the share button on your controller
2. Where it says Length of Video Clip change it to 60 minutes
3. Get your game ready
4. When you are ready to start recording, double tap the Share button, you should see a little icon that lets you know you are recording
5. When you have finished and want to stop the recording, double tap the share button again, you should get an icon that shows you have successfully stoped your recording
6. The clip will be stored in your Capture Gallery where you can watch and edit your footage and will allow you to upload your clip

If you would like to record both qualifying and the race you will have to do two separate recordings as the 60 minute capture is not long enough for both, so do 1 for qualifying and then another for the race.

@SaMadhi_ @Nozza_95 @Carcanon @HoinkDoink @Jarryd Vermeulen @Ivorbrynmike @syluntbob @Marcos64DR @Vincent Ullberg @kingbrat20010 @Texho @Iestyn rhys @Olky @alikemal_05 @Vintage_DG @Benmorgan @kerkinator1996 @VP_padde @Jan Sprick

Vintage_DG

S15 AOR PS4 F5 Champion
Mar 29, 2018
Quali: P1
Race: P1

Good race everyone!
Had a good quali run and controlled the race. No problems with lapping anyone aswell and no penalties.
See you next weekend!

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
Q: 2nd
R: 2nd

With qualifying I was happy with a top 5 as some of you bragged about going into the 40's ;). So with a second place I was very happy.

I knew the race start was very important, stayed in second place and from then on I tried to keep as close as I could to @Vintage_DG.
With @Iestyn rhys behind me I stayed focused till the end. The gap went up and up so it was a lonely race but exciting.

My first podium on AOR! (y)

Nozza_95

Formula Karter
Dec 26, 2017
Q: P12
R: P8

Clipped the wall on my outlap in quali so had to return to the pits, so i was only able to do one run which i didnt really attack on due to wanting to make sure i didnt hit the wall again. Disappointed with that.
Onto the race, race was pretty much over after the first corner when i got pushed into the wall so i had to pit to change my front wing. Managed to progress back up the field due to others making mistakes. Had been really clean but clipped with wall through the castle section on lap 20 after being on the softs since the end of lap 1. Nearly managed to catch back up to the guys in front of me when they had an incident on lap 25.
Overall pretty disappointed in my own performance and how the race went as i should have been fighting for the podium. I had been fearing getting caught up in an incident all week.

CONGRATS to @Carcanon on his first podium! And some more point for the team as we try and go for the constructors title!

Also my first fastest lap of the race!

Last edited:

syluntbob

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 22, 2016
Quali P10
Race P7

Bad start off the line and lose a few places before T1, managed to avoid the few that had tangles in front and finished lap 1 back in P10. Going well and climbed a few more places as others were pitting for new wings until lap 4 I make an error and damaged my front wing (self inflicted so mad at myself only!) new wing and medium tyres see me to the end (22 laps and over 50%worn) had some clean battles that I mostly lost, but P7 will do for now!......

Well done to the top 3 and to my team mate @kingbrat20010 taking me with a couple of laps to go!

kerkinator1996

S15 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Mar 20, 2018
Q4:
R:9 (DNF)

Qualifying was solid, decent banker lap, bottled the second flying lap unfortunately

The race started okay, no losses or gains. Had a little incident with @kingbrat20010, for which he had to inquire the steward immediately, without even talking to me about it. Anyway. The supers were very slippery combined with the high fuel load, which made me a little unsettled throughout the stint.
Pitted in Lap 8, going for an undercut, but @Iestyn rhys went in as well. Closed up to him, but @Marcos64DR got in between him and me. Marcos made a mistake and I took my chance, diving it up the inside of turn 7, which he didn't liked too much since he then deliberately cut me off into the castle section and in turn 19 where he drove me into the wall on purpose. Had to pit for a new front wing, managed to overtake @syluntbob, a lap or 2 after I damaged my front wing again. Then I got a red wing and had to let Bob and King pass me again. On the last lap, trying to keep @Nozza_95 behind me, I crashed into turn 15 after locking my brakes all until the moment I hit the wall. DNF, but luckily enough still P9.

Horribly annoyed how my race got completely shat on by some prick who couldn't cope with getting overtaken even though he wasn't racing me at all. Also annoyed with the fact I'm getting reported for some minor lap 1 incident as well. Shows a lack of sympathy and sportsmanship.

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Vintage_DG