PC - Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix [15/10/17 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix [15/10/17 08:00PM]

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Flips

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 31, 2016
Stewards enquiries

Only one enquiry opened this week, good to see after the amount of enquiries we had in China :)

ENQUIRY - The incident between @MAGNUSSEN and @schumizeu on L8 has been closed with No Further Action, with a reminder to be more aware of potential desync and lag issues.
The incident between @MAGNUSSEN and @Flips has been closed with a 5 second time penalty and 7,5 penalty points for @Flips - as a result @Cheeese will be classified in 4th and @Flips will be classified as 5th in the Bahrain race results.
The report doesn't make sense in my head, but at least I am still 2nd in the Championship Standings.

TheVerenzak

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
The report doesn't make sense in my head, but at least I am still 2nd in the Championship Standings.
I wasn't part of the discussion obviously, as it was about our split. But I don't disagree with them, as we've given out the same penalty for similar incidents in the past.