May 4, 2014
Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th October 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

n0body_

GP2 2nd Driver
Jun 19, 2017
No one Bed Head Nedd me please ._.

(ARL S6 if you don't know already :p)

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
Here's hoping I don't get disconnected by the game this time :cry::cry: (my race was fkd anyways in China when I got disconnected but still...)

Daresco

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2017
Hey guys, I'm sorry but I'm not too sure about if I can make it this race, I still have alot to do for university (and this is the truth, it's my first week at university and my time management this week was a little... suboptimal ^^ And so I am working all day now on exercises that have to be finished tomorrow and yeah, for now it looks like I still need some more hours to complete them, so I'm not too sure about this race, I'm sorry.

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
Sorry for the late notice but I won't be able to attend because I'm having horrible stomach cramps :(

SuoBBis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 13, 2014
I am so done.
My Q got ruined because of lag spike. In the race I made many mistakes, either 100% because of me or those lag spikes. I have absolutely no idea how I run at P7 (Jeff also said that @Kremaaa ahed of me had time penalty) and then my game froze. I really hope that no one hit me, I paused the game as soon as I could!

I am pretty sure that I can not record races anymore since that basically ruins my races, which sucks big time. Thank god there is break.

_hN

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 28, 2017
Q- P5: Starting position got ruined by a corner cut in T11 (never done such thing beforeo_O) as I was on for a 1:38:036 so would've been pole, started 5th instead, very disapointing

R- P3: Sigro was running in the high 31s all race so I maybe would've been overtaken as I was in the very low 32s but 2nd place was looking likely as I had the better pace than N0body, unfortunately not possible due to the error in quali. Start was exciting tho having to make my way to 3rd place, and to have another podium under my belt is rather positive.

Congratulations to everyone and particularly to @sigro (the alien) and @n0body_ See you all in Russia (best track eva:wacky:)

Last edited:

n0body_

GP2 2nd Driver
Jun 19, 2017
Wasn't a bad race by any stretch of the imagination, but it *could've been better

Q- P2: Seems to be my standard quali spot when I get a lap together, I had a small screen freeze braking into T10 which probably cost me about a tenth, and then I braked way too early for T11 & T13, so it probably could've been somewhere around the pole time, but i'll take it.

R- P2: Me and @sigro got clean away from the pack in the first few laps, and that let us open up about a 3 second gap to the guys behind, with him being about a couple of seconds infront of me. I make a couple of mistakes on my inlap, and that lets him get about a 4.5/5 second gap, which if I'd remembered to put the extra click of front wing on at the stop probably would've stayed around there.

Fair play to both @sigro and @_hN for joining me on the podium.

SuperRace_PL

Pro Karter
Jul 11, 2016
The race weekend for me was constantly in up's and down's.

In Quali I managed to do a very good lap and end up P4.
I made a good start and managed to get myself to P3, however immediately I've seen how slower I was compered to the top 2, and got quickly overtaken by my teammate _hN. Up to the first pitstop I was P4, but after compound change I fell to fifth.
Soon after that I made a idiotic divebomb on MarcoFD that got my wing damaged. I made another idiotic move to go to pits rather than stay on the damaged wing, and got myself on P10. Got 2 more spins at the end of the race and DNF at the last lap.
All-in-all, the race went very bad for me.....

My perspective:

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Does anyone know the qualifying results from 14th and below? Trying to do the results and standings now and I can't find it in anyone's videos :)