PS4 - Round 3 Bahrain Grand Prix [28/04/16 20:00] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 3 Bahrain Grand Prix [28/04/16 20:00]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

who was your driver of the day?

• JD7

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • DrCarter33

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hulkenburger

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Philip McGivern

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Kiran

• ali kidd

• xMayhemMadness

• Tigerkart_22

• RealJewell766

• Alex Varic

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Reylap_93

• jake_lfc01

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

F4H_Jake

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 28, 2016
OMG!!! I actually can't believe this , I wasn't recording at all. I swear I double tapped share at the start!
[DOUBLEPOST=1461875621][/DOUBLEPOST]Just a suggestion, do you reckon we could make a group chat somewhere so we can tall about stuff after the race and real life issues in F1. That would be great

DrCarter33

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
so...
quali: my first run wasn't so good, but it was clean. I was quite happy about my second run that gave me second place.
race: the start was ok for me. I broke very (or too much) early and someone gave me a tap but it was ok. I chased @JD7 for all the first stint, and I managed to easily stay with him. I chose to go for primes on my second stint, undercutting him, I was ahead but @JD7 managed to overtake me with options I believe. I pitted on lap 20, putting on options for my final stint, and I pushed like HELL, I swear, but could not reduce the gap even with him on primes. I don't know how it was possible... @JD7 were you flying with primes?

JD7

Pro Karter
Mar 23, 2016
so...
quali: my first run wasn't so good, but it was clean. I was quite happy about my second run that gave me second place.
race: the start was ok for me. I broke very (or too much) early and someone gave me a tap but it was ok. I chased @JD7 for all the first stint, and I managed to easily stay with him. I chose to go for primes on my second stint, undercutting him, I was ahead but @JD7 managed to overtake me with options I believe. I pitted on lap 20, putting on options for my final stint, and I pushed like HELL, I swear, but could not reduce the gap even with him on primes. I don't know how it was possible... @JD7 were you flying with primes?
I was on options on the last stint and primes for the second

• Useful
Reactions: DrCarter33

DrCarter33

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
@JD7 do you have a footage of your overtake on me? there was a little contact
POLL ADDED

Last edited:

REYLAP_93

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2014
Qualy: 4th. I had a bug and the crew wouldn't give me fresh tyres, lol. So I ended up with 30% worn out softs for the race.
Race: 9th. Had to pit early due to the 30% worn softs. In lap 12 I got a tyre puncture AT THE BEGINNING OF THE LAP. Race over, gg.

Summary of this race:
I had a bug as well! I wanted to run primes but when i selected them nothing changed on the car!
[DOUBLEPOST=1461877630][/DOUBLEPOST]I was so far off the pace it was ridiculous! will have to get used to the tc model with this game!

Hulkenburger

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2014
Great race, fantastic battle with Ali before I messed up and had to let mistic through, two stop got me third place.

REYLAP_93

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2014

Good race, good recovery,

Can't make next week. Sorry lads
The time i hit you and spun out, I was giving you the position but trying to not lose any time! I didn't expect you to take the wide line through the corner and by the time I reacted all I could do was oversteared into you, good job it didn't cost you! Looking at your footage i should have made it more obvious I was letting you past!

xMayhemMadness

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 10, 2015
I'm considering taking my crash to the stewards, it ruined my race, was unnecessary and he didn't wait for me afterwards. Also his race wasn't affected as he kept his front wing!!

REYLAP_93

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2014
I'm considering taking my crash to the stewards, it ruined my race, was unnecessary and he didn't wait for me afterwards. Also his race wasn't affected as he kept his front wing!!
from your video i would call it a racing incident... its hard to be sure without seeing his perspective but you did move across in the breaking zone

xMayhemMadness

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 10, 2015
from your video i would call it a racing incident... its hard to be sure without seeing his perspective but you did move across in the breaking zone
My head knows that, but my heart wants me to take it to the stewards because it frustrated me so much

Philip McGivern

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 16, 2016
@xMayhemMadness whoever it was shouldn't have gone for the move, there wasn't enough space looking at the replay
Apologies but i'd like to give my view of why the guy behind isn't at fault.

He's doing his own race, he can't know Mayhem would cut back in.

Mayhem probably broke too early and on the first lap tried to fit back into a gap and couldn't
Caught the other guy out.

From what i can see it was a racing incident, only my opinion though.

I hope that's respected and this doesn't start an arguement:D

kiran

Junior Karter
Apr 6, 2016
@xMayhemMadness,
Our incident; as we were approaching the braking area I was trying to give you as much room as possible, as I was on the outside of the corner I was just going to go round the outside and try and avoid any incidents but you seemed to cross my path in the braking zone.. im not sure whether you had another car on the inside of you or not (couldn't really tell from the footage) but I couldn't really do much as I had already starting braking when we collided. I feel your pain mate and hope this doesn't happen again.