Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bcolt93

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
@Birkoff sorry for the incident early in the race, I thought I left you enough space at T2 but it was tough to see you on the inside

Arwin Ourang

Pro Karter
Apr 4, 2016
Well,I guess Hamilton's fate was mine aswell. I had a really poor start...As I tried to move off @TyranoTigger already broke into Turn 1 :D I was in 7th position after Turn 1,trying to get through the traffic, but I had some problems trying to get the moves done. I ruined my tyres, so I decided to go for the undercut in lap 7 which got me ahead of my team mate and @Andrei Codreanu.
From then on, I just looked after my tyres because I had 2 long stints ahead of me. I couldn't push at all to attack Alex. Well done to both @TyranoTigger and @alexukr.

Reactions: Sean B

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
so apparently I don't have the first 4 laps of the race. My tv turned off at the end of S1 on L5, and it only recorded after my tv turned back on until my pitstop. Literally nothing went right this race

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
So here's my pov:
My tv turns off at 30:05. After all my hard work to stay with you running a default setup, I finally get ahead, and then I exit stage left. It was a fun battle while it lasted though. I felt like a real Red Bull from last year, closed up right behind you in the corners, pulled out of the slipstream to make the overtake, and apparently stuck it in reverse and watched you pull away.

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014

Is anyone else having these lag spikes like the 2 I get on lap 2?

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
'Why bother? Until somebody else wins a race, you will get it anyway' :sneaky:

It will be added so don't worry, @Jthorn97 was usually doing it, but I think he is a bit busy now, so I will take care of it, once I'm at my PC.
Actually my drive of the day was to @Arwin Ourang

Great pole lap, fell to 7th and tactically made moves, smart undercut as reaching the top 2 was never on for him after lap 2 and coasted the 2nd half of the race in 3rd.

Winning doesn't make it drive of the day, unless Tom wins by more than a pitstop or no one else does something special

Reactions: TyranoTigger

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015

Great pole lap, fell to 7th and tactically made moves, smart undercut as reaching the top 2 was never on for him after lap 2 and coasted the 2nd half of the race in 3rd.

Winning doesn't make it drive of the day, unless Tom wins by more than a pitstop or no one else does something special
I agree, Arwin drove a quality race.

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014

That was more of a joke. ;)

Poll added.

Reactions: Sean B