Round 3 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 19

**Awaiting Banner**

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 22nd March 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

**Awaiting Track Map**

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
Hello, my friends. Given Silverstone can be a bit lenient on track limits, specifically the exit of the long right-hander after the last DRS straight right before the pits... idk what corner it is, but as the rules state, you cannot extend the track and gain an advantage. If you are caught doing this consistently this week, or any week, you should expect to be penalized accordingly. You can report any incidents to the Stewards Panel within 36 hours of the end of the race.

---
League Rules
1.3 Track limits:

● Stay within the track boundaries with at least two tyres at all times. The track boundaries are defined by the white lines, NOT by the edge of the kerbs. The white lines are deemed part of the track, however the kerbs are not. Cutting corners, or extending the track, to gain an advantage is not allowed. Drivers found to be persistently breaking this rule will be penalised retrospectively. It is up to the stewards' discretion (based on the evidence provided) to determine whether a driver has abused the track limits to an extent where a penalty is justified.

● The occasional misjudgement of a corner can happen, but if you accidentally gain an advantage by going outside the track limits you are expected to back off to an extent that clearly negates any advantage gained.

● If you overtake another driver with all four wheels off track, or as a consequence of cutting a corner, you must slow down and give the position back, unless the game awards you a penalty.

● In qualifying, if you go outside the track limits in a way that doesn't clearly lose you time, you are expected to lift off the throttle to clearly negate any potential advantage gained. If the cut is major, the lap should be aborted. Failing to do this may result in post-race punishment.
---

As always, please feel free to ask about any questions or concerns you may have. :thumbsup:

Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team
1. @Jasko5 [Jasko] - Turkish - #93
2. @Mo#9991 [Mo#9991] - American - #36

Scuderia Ferrari
1. @Ligenz [ligenz] - Polish - #13
2. @leenvollaard [leenvollaard] - Dutch - #9

Aston Martin RedBull Racing
1. @Diallo [Diallo] - German - #41
2. @Sam Penfold [S a m] - British - #32

Racing Point BWT Mercedes
1. @ZaneFast [ZaneFast] - Romanian - #14
2. @Rgm12345 [Rgm12345] - British - #15

ROKiT Williams Racing
1. @Karzolia [Karzolia] - British - #97
2. @eyjafjallajökull [Eyjafjallajökull] - German - #73

Renault F1 Team
1. @Kippetje [Kippetje] - Dutch - #89
2. @Lien Aitken [Lien Aitken] - English - #49

Scuderia Toro Rosso
1. @Bobino12 [BOBINO12] - Canadian - #12
2. @Millsy [Millsy_TV] - English - #80

Haas F1 Team
1. @SLI [SLI] - Danish - #64
2. @progsa98 [progsa98] - Austrian - #31

McLaren
1. @Ronnin1978 [ronnin1978] - Romanian - #78
2. @exodium [twitch.tv/exodium] - German - #2

Alfa Romeo Racing
1. @Maverickisonline [Maverick] - French - #21
2. @yohann [yoyo3701] - French - #4

Reserves
1. @Cboland [Cboland99] - English

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
Could you show a picture of how far you can go?
ideally, it'd be no more than 2 tires off the track, as rule 1.3.1 suggests, buuuut as long as you're not doing it consistently and not using it to overtake people, it shouldn't be too big of an issue.

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
How did you add the display on the top of your screen ?
Software called SimHub, it gets game info and you can make or use existing dashboards. Mine is custom and took a bit of coding, still not 100% working or else I’d make it shareable.

Reactions: Millsy

Kippetje

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 30, 2018
Wasn't happy with quali because I failed to set a time other than my 2nd lap on the same tires. Considering that P2 was good, but it was only 3 tenths for like P9 or so!

I got away really well but misjudged the first turn, causing me to lose 2 positions right of the bat. One haas lost control in the first lap leading to P3, both racing points had great pace and I was mostly trying to defend from behind vs @Maverickisonline and the Williams with the weird name.

Maverick managed to pass me, he was faster. However, I'd like to remind you again to respect track limits, you managed to NOT respect them during AT LEAST 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 AND 11. I eventually spun after being overtaken by the Williams, which means in the end it didn't matter as much, but if I was within 6 seconds of you in the results, I would definitely have reported you for this. Basically doing this 6 laps in a row is too much of a mistake, and I find it hard to believe these were the only times you did it considering it happened every time when I was close to you.

@Karzolia You were within 6 seconds in results, so there is a good chance that if you report this using my footage you can jump a position in the results.

In the end, P6 is not satisfactory for me since I could have made P4 without the spin. (I had 0 penalties and the williams had plenty) I hope to really at least get a podium next race otherwise @Rgm12345 will be in quite the lead already!

• Kappa
Reactions: Rgm12345

Maverickisonline

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 6, 2019
Wasn't happy with quali because I failed to set a time other than my 2nd lap on the same tires. Considering that P2 was good, but it was only 3 tenths for like P9 or so!

I got away really well but misjudged the first turn, causing me to lose 2 positions right of the bat. One haas lost control in the first lap leading to P3, both racing points had great pace and I was mostly trying to defend from behind vs @Maverickisonline and the Williams with the weird name.

Maverick managed to pass me, he was faster. However, I'd like to remind you again to respect track limits, you managed to NOT respect them during AT LEAST 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 AND 11. I eventually spun after being overtaken by the Williams, which means in the end it didn't matter as much, but if I was within 6 seconds of you in the results, I would definitely have reported you for this. Basically doing this 6 laps in a row is too much of a mistake, and I find it hard to believe these were the only times you did it considering it happened every time when I was close to you.
Honestly, I crossed the kerbs at stowe 4 times during the race.

@eyjafjallajökull You ruined my last run during the qualification...

Millsy

Formula Karter
Feb 28, 2020
My Wet Pace is dreadful so p13 in qualy was expected. Can never get the traction down. Slidin Slidin.
Great streat, p13 to p6 in lap one but got punterinoed just before the last turn by @yoyo AKA R4M Shadow.
Then had awful pace on the softs, couldn't even take turn one flat out, no traction, straight weird.
Mediums much better pace, felt more similar to my career mode practice.
Next time, I need to hook stuff together and get proper points, praying for dry qualy!!! :unsure:

Karzolia

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 29, 2018
My race felt more like what could have been. A very poor showing in Quali. Span out on my final attempt
Ended up starting 11th. Had a decent start. Got stuck behind @yohann I think who was painfully slow in the corners for two laps. By the time i got past i was ready some 16 seconds down from the leaders i think.

had a great tussle with @leenvollaard
Mate I don’t know what happened on the sweeping right hander, i just saw u in my mirrors spinning. Apologies if there was some contact (wasnt intentional) ...

from there on i was just trying to reduce the gap to the front runners. Who were on similar pace...

P4 is still not that bad I suppose given the circumstances...

Well done to the Pink mercs!!!

Reactions: Millsy

Maverickisonline

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 6, 2019
I did not have a good qualification under the train and another driver ruined my last attempt. Anyway, it was not a very good lap.

I had a good start, from 7 to 5. Then I overtook Eyja et Kippetje for P3. After the pit stop, I succeeded to catch up with racing point but I lost a part of my front wing battling Rgm. From there, I had understeer in the fast corners.

Then, I decided to manage the rest of the race. Eyja had more penalties than me, so I didn't resist and follow him thanks to the drs.

Contrats to @ZaneFast

• Happy
Reactions: ZaneFast and Millsy

eyjafjallajökull

Pro Karter
Jul 21, 2019
Qualifying was okay, getting p6 with only 2 runs.

Race itself was pretty good, had a nice battle with @Kippetje. But unfortunately I went to fast in the pit with only 2 kph to much.
On track I finished p3 but due to my penalties I got P5.

@Maverickisonline I am sorry that I screwed your lap, dident see you comming.
But in the race you need to be a bit more cautious, you hit me at my rear and then my exit of the corner got compromised and you overtook me in a unfair way.

Anyway congrats to the racing points!

Reactions: Kippetje