Aug 25, 2017
Round 3 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 19

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 22th March 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Martin_Robertson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
This race was just a disaster from the start. Ridiculous DSQ from quali, taken out twice in the race and compounded it all by 2 stupid mistakes. Makes you think why do I bother sometimes. :cautious:

LUISO_1995

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 15, 2017
Q DSQ
R DSQ

Great session today in which I managed to do one full lap between qualy and Race.

In Qualy I spin out in T1 and I get DSQ because I'm blocking the pit lane from the barriers...
And in race the game automatically puts my car in reverse and I get DSQ because I start the race on reverse.

So yeah great time.

Looking forward to the next race see if I can finally manage a points finish. Dissapointed because my main target for this season was to finish all races.

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
This race was just a disaster from the start. Ridiculous DSQ from quali, taken out twice in the race and compounded it all by 2 stupid mistakes. Makes you think why do I bother sometimes. :cautious:
All I can say it is down to people using racingline

Reactions: syluntbob

Zakzak1993

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 12, 2020
@OasisFan95 That is really ridiculous...Why does it happen? No one knows... Weird bug.

@Limaro_83

Seems like the Frogh and Gzr-g drive with controller? Could that be? So really unfortunate for you and @Kiskous

And again nearly perfect race for @fuzailm1 Congrats, he is the favorite for the title

Here are my highlights if you are interested. Was a quiet race for me, but i choosed the wrong strategy at the beginning, unfortunately i did not realised that i choosed the hard tires so it costs me 2 places at the end, as you can see in the video.

Last edited:

Gzr-g

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 16, 2020
I drive with a wheel and no racing line. I feel I was far enough ahead of limaro to take the corner. But guess stewards will decide that one......

ColinRMason

Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2019
I noticed that aswell! At one point it said you were 0.060 behind me yet where clearly 3 or 4 car lengths behind me!

Status
Not open for further replies.