PC - Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix [25/08/2019 - 08:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix [25/08/2019 - 08:00pm UK]

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 25th August 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @HaiCo
- @Ghost153
- @TRL_graveltrap
- @Tudor900

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxxwil

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
@Oxygen you can take the Bottas Mercedes for tonight's race.

@RyanL83 you can take the Red Bull that's not taken yet for tonight's race.

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
lol game crashed and i didn't have an invite to get back in since i had to invite everyone. good game. make sure you fix your connection or whatever issue caused the game crashes @trumpa94

• Informative
Reactions: trumpa94

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2016
Well after a poor qualy that left my p15 again... I didn't even drive 10 metres before being punted into the wall. (Seriously, take it easy on full wet starts guys!) I pitted at the end of lap 1 to change my front wing and after that I struggled to find any pace in the wet or intermediate conditions. I got the call to come in for slicks when I was on the front straight so I had to do another lap on inters that were starting to overheat. I gambled by going onto mediums and going to the end, given that was the only chance I had at points. In the end I had a decent battle with @mobayrak61 for P11 and lost out on the final lap.

• Kappa
Reactions: trumpa94

Mackisdoodle

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 29, 2015
Q: P4
R: Also P4

Quali felt good, ghad some great pace even though i ran mega wings but all in all felt P4 was where i deserved to be on the grid.

Inb the race i got up to p3 at turn one, stayed there until it was time for inters when @trumpa94 spun in the hairpin right before pitting. @menk stayed out for one more lap costing a lot of time and a couple of positions, effectively putting me into p2 (i must have done the maths wrong earlier lmao).

Cant really remember the specifics but i was in p2 when it was time for the dries. I went on the hards as i didnt know how long the mediums would last and was passed bu a much faster @M4RCC and dropped down to p3. There was now 13 laps until the end and had about a 5-6 second gap to @MrPeaceTyp behind me. We both pushed as hard as we could but he managed to get past on the back straight on the final lap.

It was a fun race in which i felt i was the fourth fastest car so im really happy with the result. Its a bit of a shame losing out on the podium on the last lap 2 races in a row now but hey, its these k9inds of battles we race for and im happy i got to take part in them. My time will come, im sure of it.

Great fun guys! Very clean and tight at the front!

trumpa94

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2017
Amazing race 4 me, not just because of the result but also because of my driving.

I was thrilled to see it wont be dry race because I so nobody of you in TT posting laps so I knew that's my chance do to something.
Race start was great, got 2 cars by T2 and AP legends in T7, thankfully he gave me a lot of space. L4 overtook M4RCC but then, corner cut penalty and half spin on top of that made my winning close to impossible. Fortunately I had the pace and more important consistency to drive high 35s for the last 15 laps.

Who else has POV, I wanna see how it looked for you

Reactions: xDerpOG