PC - Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix [25/08/2019 - 08:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix [25/08/2019 - 08:00pm UK]

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 25th August 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @HaiCo
- @Ghost153
- @TRL_graveltrap
- @Tudor900

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxxwil

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Same rules apply when I'm not there guys, please don't do stuff that's not allowed.

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
@Oxygen you can take the Bottas Mercedes for tonight's race.

@RyanL83 you can take the Red Bull that's not taken yet for tonight's race.

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
lol game crashed and i didn't have an invite to get back in since i had to invite everyone. good game. make sure you fix your connection or whatever issue caused the game crashes @trumpa94

• Informative
Reactions: trumpa94

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 17, 2016
Well after a poor qualy that left my p15 again... I didn't even drive 10 metres before being punted into the wall. (Seriously, take it easy on full wet starts guys!) I pitted at the end of lap 1 to change my front wing and after that I struggled to find any pace in the wet or intermediate conditions. I got the call to come in for slicks when I was on the front straight so I had to do another lap on inters that were starting to overheat. I gambled by going onto mediums and going to the end, given that was the only chance I had at points. In the end I had a decent battle with @mobayrak61 for P11 and lost out on the final lap.

• Kappa
Reactions: trumpa94

Mackisdoodle

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 29, 2015
Q: P4
R: Also P4

Quali felt good, ghad some great pace even though i ran mega wings but all in all felt P4 was where i deserved to be on the grid.

Inb the race i got up to p3 at turn one, stayed there until it was time for inters when @trumpa94 spun in the hairpin right before pitting. @menk stayed out for one more lap costing a lot of time and a couple of positions, effectively putting me into p2 (i must have done the maths wrong earlier lmao).

Cant really remember the specifics but i was in p2 when it was time for the dries. I went on the hards as i didnt know how long the mediums would last and was passed bu a much faster @M4RCC and dropped down to p3. There was now 13 laps until the end and had about a 5-6 second gap to @MrPeaceTyp behind me. We both pushed as hard as we could but he managed to get past on the back straight on the final lap.

It was a fun race in which i felt i was the fourth fastest car so im really happy with the result. Its a bit of a shame losing out on the podium on the last lap 2 races in a row now but hey, its these k9inds of battles we race for and im happy i got to take part in them. My time will come, im sure of it.

Great fun guys! Very clean and tight at the front!

trumpa94

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2017
Amazing race 4 me, not just because of the result but also because of my driving.

I was thrilled to see it wont be dry race because I so nobody of you in TT posting laps so I knew that's my chance do to something.
Race start was great, got 2 cars by T2 and AP legends in T7, thankfully he gave me a lot of space. L4 overtook M4RCC but then, corner cut penalty and half spin on top of that made my winning close to impossible. Fortunately I had the pace and more important consistency to drive high 35s for the last 15 laps.

Who else has POV, I wanna see how it looked for you

Reactions: xDerpOG