Jan 14, 2014
Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 25th August 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Pingulele
- @TheIgorMC

Qualifying Ban:
- @mateusz-mazurek

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Panda8

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Me also, had other stuff planned and cannot rearrange, both ferraris out then :(
If you'd like to PM me with a bit more of an explanation then it will make it better possibly if there's a reason. Without it we won't speculate and it will just count as an absence. Generally the rule is 3 uninformed or 5 informed will put a driver's position in the league under question.

As an aside, if anyone is in contact with @IntrepidNL I would ask them to tell him to get in touch with me urgently. I can no longer see him on Steam, so unless (as I suspect) he might not be returning, then I will press for his removal so we can promote reserves.

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
Looks like I’ve got a car tonight! I’ll take one of the ferrari cars

IntrepidNL

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 3, 2019
As an aside, if anyone is in contact with @IntrepidNL I would ask them to tell him to get in touch with me urgently. I can no longer see him on Steam, so unless (as I suspect) he might not be returning, then I will press for his removal so we can promote reserves.
Sorry I missed Bahrain, had to travel to the UK for work on quite short notice and forgot to let you guys know. Apologies for that. Returned Friday night and will try to get some practice done before the race tonight. Don't like the track, especially turn 1 and 2. Any setup tips (car, in game & wheelbase 2.5) would be appreciated. Getting lot's of lockups into turns.

Thanks all.

Reactions: Steve Jackson

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Sorry I missed Bahrain, had to travel to the UK for work on quite short notice and forgot to let you guys know. Apologies for that. Returned Friday night and will try to get some practice done before the race tonight. Don't like the track, especially turn 1 and 2. Any setup tips (car, in game & wheelbase 2.5) would be appreciated. Getting lot's of lockups into turns.

Thanks all.
Brake pressure down a bit.

Brake balance to rear if not Already.

Front camber towards right.

More front wing.

• Informative
Reactions: IntrepidNL

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I most likely won't make it back for tonight @Steve Jackson
It will be 8 on the dot if I am back, I'll log on as fast as I can but wouldn't wait for me. I'll update closer to the time
We can give it 10 minutes. I would rather you join us for qualifying than attempt to join mid-session given the game's stability issues. We do have 3 reserves and I would rather go with them if they are available at 8pm, but as you say update us nearer the time. I would hope that by 7:30pm you might know the likelihood of you making it back. Keep me posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.