Sep 6, 2018
Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 25th August 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@RebornDestroyer
@Naizen
@horvi181

Last edited:

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
As I wont be racing in this one, I've asked @Realnmk to host this week's lobby, and he agreed to do so. Please all make sure to add him to your friendslist on Steam (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030280279/). He will only coordinate the evening's lobby, for any other issues or questions, you can still contact me throughout the week.
@Schwalbe will also be acting as the backup host, if anything were to go wrong, so also make sure to add him on Steam.
For last-minute notices, be sure to contact one of these guys.
Enjoy the race!

@Schwalbe @spawnieSTAR @GhostB24 @Mart1n @xllsimonllx @ForceSkoda @Realnmk @Fsks100 @Manndrop @RebornDestroyer @Kereka @Hurricane @Marko @Naizen @Skiadr @DaddeRaga @horvi181 @BooM @123 @DJ Maugli

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
So from now on, I'm signing off for today. So, I wish you all a good race and remember to race clean and be respectful!
For any further questions or notices when you can't make it, please contact @Realnmk and @Schwalbe .
Have fun!

@Realnmk and @Schwalbe :
Naizen also won't race in this one as a reminder, as mentioned in the first post.

• Informative
Reactions: Schwalbe

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
quick reminder to add me and @Realnmk on Steam before the Race....who didnt add us cant race.

@spawnieSTAR @GhostB24 @Mart1n @xllsimonllx @ForceSkoda @Realnmk @Fsks100 @Manndrop @Kereka @Hurricane @Marko @Naizen @Skiadr @DaddeRaga @horvi181 @BooM @123 @DJ Maugli @StuN @Marky Mark @RomainF183

Kereka

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2018
I probably wont make it...
My uncle invited me to BBQ with him because it was my bday yesterday.
I will try to find a way to participate nevertheless, I dont know tho how

• Informative
Reactions: Schwalbe

Mart1n

Junior Karter
Jul 21, 2019
Hi, sorry for this late post, i forgot to look at the forum ( which is a big mistake ) and I haven't seen the news about the coordinator "change" for this race. I don't want to come in and ruin the lobby so i won't attend this race.

Fsks100

Pro Karter
Aug 1, 2019
Another race with multiple incidents.

Why the F can we not just race like normal people instead of dive bombing and overshooting corners.

Seriously I thought this was a decent league.

If this continues I am out of here, cause I cant be bothered to lose my wing or spin because of some idiots trying to overtake from way to far away.

Reactions: Realnmk and Kereka

Kereka

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2018
@Marky Mark judging from the POVs from the others you do very late and dangerous defense attempts.
Please choose your defense line early enough and not 50 centimeters before bumping into you
I would go crazy if you did that to me and report the heck out of you...

Hopefully there will be real and clean racing next time :)

Marky Mark

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 9, 2019
Hello everyone!
First of all thank you so much again for letting me in AOR as a reserve a great opportunity for me to race among the great people.

And also to @Schwalbe @Kereka @spawnieSTAR i really apologize for my very defensive move on the long straight, it was even worse than i imagine it was when i made a huge mistake damaging @Schwalbe frontwing and ruin his race, it wasn't intentional action to do damage to other drivers or being a dirty driver! You see the move often on F1 on the straights, but i do not yet have the skills to pull it off good, so i wont do that anymore! From now on i will be more careful and be respectful driver. I take fully responsibility for my actions and cannot undo that it happend. But i will suck it in and take the criticism and will learn from it to be better.

I hope that you will take my apology and forgive me for my actions.
If not, then it's what it is, i have to move on from this.

Once again thanks for showing the footage of the dangerous move.

- Mark