XB1 - Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix [28/04/19 20:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix [28/04/19 20:00pm UK]

Proulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Although I can understand what you are saying, how am I supposed to know what your driving style is like? My style is different to yours so it was sadly an unfortunate clash of styles, so I believe it was just a racing incident
I've been racing since season 12, and I've been around even longer. What I've seen and heard about your driving tonight was horrible, you need to take responsibility for your poor driving instead of searching for excuses.

Reactions: Meks Unseen

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
Well done to the top 3. I did a poor lap in qualy and started way down the field in P11. Dropped down a few places at the start and then managed to find a rymthm when in clean air. Picked up another stop go for an illegal overtake and lost 9 secs in the pits because of it and me thinking I had the glitch where it holds you. I then got stuck in a drs train for 12 or 13 laps which was frustrating cause I was faster than the cars ahead. Managed to bring P4 after a few overtakes in the closing stages.

Have a good week everyone and see you next weekend.

George Roke

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 21, 2015
I've been racing since season 12, and I've been around even longer. What I've seen and heard about your driving tonight was horrible, you need to take responsibility for your poor driving instead of searching for excuses.
While I am fine with him taking it to the stewards I am not happy with him saying I intentionally blocked him which it isn't the case, Thats all I have to say, gonna wait to see what the stewards say

Reactions: Proulx

BoblereN

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 10, 2016
Yeah, I will call that my first "deserved" podium... Feel more comfortable after the first couple of races.. The learning curve is steep but it is epic and today I had some awesome battles.

@McLaren Fan 96 - Congrats on the win, you did an incredible job of gaining a lot of positions and finding yourself in top10 already in the end of LAP1. First in this race I found that the track gets much better during the qualifying session, so I had 2 runs on the same soft tire, one in the beginning, and mid quail I tried the mediums to check for grip and I could easily improve on the lap put on the softs.. Towards the end I tried with the already 3 laps old softs and did improve somewhat 1.1 second, and it kept me in the top10 so I had to start on the 6 laps old soft tire.. I'm pretty sure that was the main reason I was not able to keep up with you as I believe you were on brand new softs for the race start..
I was also struggling hard time to keep @aisenauar in the haas behind me as I believe he was on new softs for the race as well.. I didn't notice the tap when I was entering the pits.. I was really concerned about that pit entry as I had an awful braking into the hairpin and I was afraid we would go side by side towards the last turn and I had to keep in a straight line.. Luckily we suvided :)

@McLaren Fan 96 were you doing a hamilton out front, saving ers and fuel for a late attack? Felt like you just lifted on the last lap as I gained almost a second or something.. Was fun to race against you

Thanks to @Maddog40 for some very decent racing! was really tough out lap on the mediums, being pushed immediately from warm softs as I exited the pits.. Believe I had to race 6-7 laps before the turnover came and I was able to pull clear of you...

@RT93 Aesaerth Also had a decent battle in the beginning with you in the Renault, epic!

aisenauar

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 19, 2018
Yeah, I will call that my first "deserved" podium... Feel more comfortable after the first couple of races.. The learning curve is steep but it is epic and today I had some awesome battles.

@McLaren Fan 96 - Congrats on the win, you did an incredible job of gaining a lot of positions and finding yourself in top10 already in the end of LAP1. First in this race I found that the track gets much better during the qualifying session, so I had 2 runs on the same soft tire, one in the beginning, and mid quail I tried the mediums to check for grip and I could easily improve on the lap put on the softs.. Towards the end I tried with the already 3 laps old softs and did improve somewhat 1.1 second, and it kept me in the top10 so I had to start on the 6 laps old soft tire.. I'm pretty sure that was the main reason I was not able to keep up with you as I believe you were on brand new softs for the race start..
I was also struggling hard time to keep @aisenauar in the haas behind me as I believe he was on new softs for the race as well.. I didn't notice the tap when I was entering the pits.. I was really concerned about that pit entry as I had an awful braking into the hairpin and I was afraid we would go side by side towards the last turn and I had to keep in a straight line.. Luckily we suvided :)

@McLaren Fan 96 were you doing a hamilton out front, saving ers and fuel for a late attack? Felt like you just lifted on the last lap as I gained almost a second or something.. Was fun to race against you

Thanks to @Maddog40 for some very decent racing! was really tough out lap on the mediums, being pushed immediately from warm softs as I exited the pits.. Believe I had to race 6-7 laps before the turnover came and I was able to pull clear of you...

@RT93 Aesaerth Also had a decent battle in the beginning with you in the Renault, epic!
Actually just watched it, wasnt you...i did it to @Meks Unseen, sorry for that tap just before you pitted :/

Reactions: Meks Unseen

George Roke

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 21, 2015
Just want to apologise guys for spamming the chat yesterday after the incident that I had with meks. I was pretty pumped after finishing my 1st AOR race and was kinda going over the top with some of my comments and the way I was wording them, this will be a learning curve for me and I promise it won't happen again.

SantiaHead

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 5, 2019
From almoust not connecting to the race and not time to qualify, happy to get some points! From P19 to P9!
I see people are very aggressive in there driving stills, and thats good, sometimes with consequences.:)
I need to push now! “PUSH NOW”!!!! Heheh..
Looking forward to the next race!

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
I did say you were angery though, and I think I was right on that one
I was definitely angry last week. Last night I wasn't, it was probably closer to being miserable. Literally nothing went right in that session; I abandoned multiple hot laps due to cars being in the wrong place or teleporting all over the track, and for the second race in a row I threw away any chances of doing anything in the race on the very first lap.

I don't like Austria any better than China but hopefully I get to see the chequered flag this time.

McLaren Fan 96

Pro Karter
Aug 18, 2017
Firstly, for everyone that congratulated me Thank you!! :) Feels great to get a W in AOR in only my second race. Was not as straight forward as it seemed. A really competitive race even if it wasn't wheel to wheel @BoblereN and @aisenauar so look forward hopefully to many exciting battles to come. Qualifying was a real struggle as I just couldn't get any temperature into my tires at all due to me having poor preparation laps, so I didn't have any temps for the first sector. However in all my F1 League Racing history which I have been doing since F1 2012 I don't think I have ever had a better start! Off the line and into T1, T2 and T3 I had already gained 8 positions and then I managed to overtake a couple other cars by the end of the lap. I was then stuck in the DRS train of all the Ultra Soft runners despite having more pace but the middle sector it is so hard to stay close without damaging your tires. Once they all pitted I knew I was in a Prime position to manage the race but @BoblereN and @aisenauar kept me honest. I really struggled with grip on the Mediums but was just about able to pace myself to the Chequered Flag.

@BoblereN To be honest mate last 2 laps my tires really were getting on the edge so I did indeed turn off my ERS and turned the Engine down.

See you all for Austria :)

George Roke

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 21, 2015
Firstly, for everyone that congratulated me Thank you!! :) Feels great to get a W in AOR in only my second race. Was not as straight forward as it seemed. A really competitive race even if it wasn't wheel to wheel @BoblereN and @aisenauar so look forward hopefully to many exciting battles to come. Qualifying was a real struggle as I just couldn't get any temperature into my tires at all due to me having poor preparation laps, so I didn't have any temps for the first sector. However in all my F1 League Racing history which I have been doing since F1 2012 I don't think I have ever had a better start! Off the line and into T1, T2 and T3 I had already gained 8 positions and then I managed to overtake a couple other cars by the end of the lap. I was then stuck in the DRS train of all the Ultra Soft runners despite having more pace but the middle sector it is so hard to stay close without damaging your tires. Once they all pitted I knew I was in a Prime position to manage the race but @BoblereN and @aisenauar kept me honest. I really struggled with grip on the Mediums but was just about able to pace myself to the Chequered Flag.

@BoblereN To be honest mate last 2 laps my tires really were getting on the edge so I did indeed turn off my ERS and turned the Engine down.

I know I congratulated you after the race, but I had no idea that you had come from P16 to win in only your 2nd race, congrats once again man!

Reactions: McLaren Fan 96

aisenauar

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 19, 2018

Honestly, your start was amazing, you scared me...i’ll upload a footage asap where you can see all of us going to a “normal” speed, then you appear going as fast as a rocket, managed not to touch anyone, and kept going from there. Really impressive