Sep 6, 2018
Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 28th April 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@ayrton82
@babouras

Last edited:

babouras

Junior Karter
Jan 9, 2019
Unfortunately i wont be able to race tonight as i have some relatives over and want to spend some time with them because i see them about twice a year :confused:

Schwalbe

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 14, 2018
stupid mistake in quali...stupid mistake in T1....okay rest...stupid last lap penalty....

Kereka

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 10, 2018
Rough start for the backmarkers, everyone bumped into the other, I just backed off and profited of some collisions.
Tried to drive constantly and get some groove in.
Well I reached P9 to the last lap, unfortunately lost it to @ForceSkoda :(
So its P10! Last season I won the race in AL1, so I added a zero digit to my last years place :/

But Im getting there, Im getting more and more confident with the wheel.

also congrats to the podium finishers.

Reactions: ForceSkoda

SilversRayleigh

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2019
Great race for me, fortunate start, therfore fortunate P4. Great battles with a few people, which stayed clean, very nice!

Realnmk

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 10, 2019
Great race everyone! Started of strong in Quali and start of the race but lost everything on my second stint.
Got loads of things to improve on for next week which is probably most exciting :D

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Pretty unlucky race for me.
I got crashed out at T11, just before the long straight. A Williams of @jordb94 was sitting there after being spun, and I had no chance at avoiding him. I drive into him, losing my front wing. Had to pit in lap 6 or so, resulting in a 2-stop for me.
Also had quite a few lagspikes around this track, but that's F1 2018 in combination with Codemasters and China. From what I've heard I wasn't the only one...

ForceSkoda

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 31, 2017
Down at the back was pretty mad for the first 6 laps, I dropped behind and managed to stay clean. @Kereka we were following each other around the whole race aha, I saw your tyres were dying off towards the end so pushed to get into DRS, I think you went wide before the back straight and I had enough fuel and battery to pass. It was tight. For my race as a whole I invalided my final quali lap on the last corner, therefore had to start p16, p9 was the best result I could've got tbh.

On to Austria next week (y)

Reactions: Kereka

SwaggyEggy

Formula Karter
Mar 10, 2018
Great race for me, finally an on-track-victory for me in the bag. I can cross that one off.

Had not a great qualy run as I was a too conservative on the soft compound tyre. However happy with the second row on the grid.
Got a great initial launch of the line and was able to put my car alongside @Realnmk in the sweeping first corner. After that one of the best wheel-to-wheel sequence happend in my AOR experience so far. Massive props for @Realnmk for keeping that fight clean. Was able to drive away after that, to be hunted down by a dark red dot on the map for the rest of race. Not easy when this was your first race without TC (@spawnieSTAR). Well done by @Skiadr to get a podium in the end.

See you guys next week!

Reactions: Realnmk

Ponty

Pro Karter
Aug 19, 2018
Glad to have finished without getting any penalties this time. Absolutely gutted I'm struggling to get off the mark with points scoring. Unfortunate damage on lap 7 or 8 meant I had to limp for the rest of my first stint. By that point, the race was damage limitation, of which I did nothing to recover lmao.
Huge kudos to the podium finishers.

spawnieSTAR

Pro Karter
Dec 14, 2017
Great race for me, finally an on-track-victory for me in the bag. I can cross that one off.

Had not a great qualy run as I was a too conservative on the soft compound tyre. However happy with the second row on the grid.
Got a great initial launch of the line and was able to put my car alongside @Realnmk in the sweeping first corner. After that one of the best wheel-to-wheel sequence happend in my AOR experience so far. Massive props for @Realnmk for keeping that fight clean. Was able to drive away after that, to be hunted down by a dark red dot on the map for the rest of race. Not easy when this was your first race without TC (@spawnieSTAR). Well done by @Skiadr to get a podium in the end.

See you guys next week!

Jap my very first race in aor without tc. Some hours ago i got my very first 100% without tc. Iam not that great at the moment but i will learn.
Good Job on the win! :)
I come close, but not close enough :D

GZ @Skiadr on the podium again.

Reactions: SwaggyEggy

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Soooooooo, did anyone by any chance have footage of the crash at T11 at lap 6?
Would like to use it for the stewards

• Scared
Reactions: Schwalbe