PC - Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix [28/04/19 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix [28/04/19 8:00pm UK]

spawnieSTAR

S18 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Dec 14, 2017
Please guys, keep it a bit mature. I am always in for a good discussion,but keep it constructive. Don't just come out with statements out of the blue that have little to do with the situation, this being valid for al sides of the discussion.

If things are unclear about an incident, make up a report for the stewards and I will personally make sure that it goes smoothly. You can discuss the incidents further there, and I'll hand the case over to the stewards, who will judge the situation.

By the way, I'll make sure everything is handled on Tuesday for this race, like the results, as I'm on a trip to Nord-Pas de Calais for two days. If no case is made for the T11/L6 incident, I'll make one myself.
take your time :)

Realnmk

Formula Karter
Apr 10, 2019
I hadn't expected my speed to be very high. Since I really have only been riding 3-4 days without tc. I'm already looking forward to the rest of the season. Take all this with you as training for F1 2019. Here also a sorry to @Schwalbe , well what means sorry but of course it was not my intention that you drive me up behind, only I was very careful in turn 1 and 2 which turned out to be good because there were some collisions. Got a lilttle Divebomb from @Realnmk on mediums I think, didn't expect it and just gave in. In the outside mirror he was too far away and I thought he let me drive, I probably thought wrong. Very unnecessary but what the hell. Then still some desyncs had with a Ferrari. @RebornDestroyer also from time to time? Then still one of the two McLaren? @Schwalbe said, could have been my fault? I don't know.
Nevertheless, congratulations again on the podium and on P1. @SwaggyEggy @Skiadr

But I still have one question, is this change of line allowed what @Realnmk was doing in front of me? Thought actually this weaving is not allowed.
I've gotten more mentions about the weaving and I realize now that this was dangerous and unneccesary. my view on the divebomb into the hair pin was that I felt like i had confidence under breaking and, enough space and was close enough, but u closed the door. all in all u wouldve passed me anyway as my second stint was horrendous.

TLDR: apologize for weaving, not for the divebomb

spawnieSTAR

S18 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Dec 14, 2017
I've gotten more mentions about the weaving and I realize now that this was dangerous and unneccesary. my view on the divebomb into the hair pin was that I felt like i had confidence under breaking and, enough space and was close enough, but u closed the door. all in all u wouldve passed me anyway as my second stint was horrendous.

TLDR: apologize for weaving, not for the divebomb
all good friend! :)
No bad blood <3
its only a race.
Cya in Austria :D

Reactions: Realnmk