Sep 4, 2018
Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 28th April 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
VOD:

Last edited:

Faerge

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Jan 4, 2017
I will not be able to race Sunday

• Informative
Reactions: Delta2611

legendmdi

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 21, 2019
i need to apologize to @SuperMario__ ,

i wanted to let you pass in the last lap because my tyres were at 75% and i blocked you every corner.
:cry:

other than that, not so much of an eventful race.

I had some desync issues with @RogueSamurai. I dont know if you had the same with me. You werent even on my starting grid, there was just an empty space.

SuperMario__

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 26, 2018
I was a lap down due to my own mistakes and I didn't want to ruin your race by overtaking you so I was just staying behind you last 5 laps.

On last lap I didn't expect you to let me pass so i hit you in the back and got 5 sec stop and go, luckily you didn't spin and still kept first place so no need to apologize. I was spending lot of fuel because i was lap down and because of you i had to spend 50 % of my last lap without fuel going super slow, hahaha.

Congrats on the win, i had really good battles first 15 laps, such a shame i spun out on P5 and blew my race.

Lasher

Pro Karter
Jan 15, 2019
Well, of all the ways I expected to screw up, a jump start was not one of them...

I saw on the vod of the stream a couple of other people got drive throughs for jump starting, if I caused anyone else to jump start, I apologize :(

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
well, interesting race, unfortunately I was not smart enough to brake early enough going into the pitlane :D

Reactions: CrystalCatcha

RogueSamurai

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 1, 2018
I had some desync issues with @RogueSamurai. I dont know if you had the same with me. You werent even on my starting grid, there was just an empty space.
Yes for me you car was very badly desynced, slowly travelling round the track in seemingly any random position, not ghosted from what it looked like either.

dormio

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Apr 7, 2018
It was a great race and my first podium this season ! Some battles at the beginning and after the crash of @Delta2611 I were felling alone on the track. I monitored the gap behind me I could not follow leaders unfortunately.

Yes for me you car was very badly desynced, slowly travelling round the track in seemingly any random position, not ghosted from what it looked like either.
My view was special :)

I loved the jump start from @Lasher It was almost like Maldonado

I watched the stream after the race and I liked the first analysis before the qualification ! I enjoyed also the fact what you are not focusing on leader :) keep it up