Jan 14, 2014
Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 28th April 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@DON SILVA
@Sam_F1Racer

Last edited by a moderator:

AOR_all3ren

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 4, 2018
One of my strongest track if not my strongest (at least with the pad).
I hope i will be as strong with the wheel and im looking forward for a nice race hopefully without a crash.
Qualifying goal: top5
Race: top5

Dale Stones

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 10, 2015
Can't remember if I like this track or not.

I'll be online tonight if anyone wants to do some practice.

AOR_all3ren

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 4, 2018
Thanks to marvin hitting me at the back i lost the race how frustratuing otherwise i would have won for sure.
The first race of the season i got hit
The second race my wheel broke at the start
The third race i got hit

But im not getting demotivated china was a big step for getting my old pace and im sure sooner or later if i drive this pace and learn from race to race, i will get my chances to show what i can and get a win.
Maybe austria would be a good beginning where i got my first ever pole and first ever win in aor.

And please to some drivers drive more carefull. During fights and the first lap you cant just drive as if youre on a quali lap and also not on a constant race lap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frandythomsen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 10, 2017
Quali: Was very disappointed with my lap. In practice i did a 31.3 even with a couple of mistakes, but in the actual quali i did a 32.0. So i had the potential to be 2nd, but instead it was 6th.
Race: The getaway was pretty good, but it was the placement of my car that really was where i gained positions. Went from 6th-3rd after turn 2 and 3, but then going into the S section marvin and @AOR_all3ren made contact and i had nowhere to go so hit the back of one of them and got wing damage. Went up to 2nd thought, but went down to 5th because i didnt have the pace with the damage. Had to change my wing and then went out behind the 2 red bulls, but managed to overtake them without too much issues. Eventually me @Hamres and @Zuidema ended up in a 3 way fight, with dan having the fresher and better tyres atm. I overtook hamres with a very ballsy divebomb, and so did dan, and not too long after dan overtook me as well. Managed to keep him inside of 2 seconds the whole way so i could try and get at him at the end if his tyres were worn out, i was close, but not close enough so ended up in 5th. Another what if, but i'm at least happy with my pace, and feel like i can get a podium if i have a clean race.