Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014

Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 11th May 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

• League Rules
• League Information
• Race Calendar
• Current Standings

Track Guide:

[video=youtube;kz7LpSST0_k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz7LpSST0_k[/video]

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
[results="width:940px;height:520px"]key=0AqUuyPMQFID-dEhpY1dJU29EMlU3cU4tVERobjNzYnc&w idget=true&range=B2%3AF22&gid=108&single=true&chrom e=false[/results]

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
If everyone is okay with it, could we start this race 30 minutes late?

I've got work until just before 8 and I'm not usually home before 8:15.

Granu

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Sry but i would like to start on normal time. Different time zone.

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Well that sucks!

I guess I'll have to miss this one then if you've already started by the time I get home. :(

izamusing

AOR PC RallyCross S3 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Just an update on my lag issues, it turns out my service provider has contacted me with an issue on my line, which is hampering my upload speed by 50% :eek: They are unwilling to pay for repairs and so I am searching a different supplier, should be sorted in a matter of weeks, until then I will pay extra attention to leave a big gap on my screen to minimize any chance of synchro issues.
However it still doesn't explain the other lag issues that people are having...

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
CemBolukbasi;n38695 said:
Its fine for me its only 30 mins. Better than starting without you Alex
Thanks Cem, nice gesture, but we would need everyone to agree.

It's looking like I MIGHT be able to get home by 8, but it will be very much on the limit. Could we maybe start 15 minutes late? I'm pretty certain I will be back by then, if not, you can start without me.

izamusing

AOR PC RallyCross S3 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Now, as your teammate, I sense this to be my perfect moment to out race you, however I would like it to be a fair race, so even though it is very late for me I can wait.

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Just a quick note to really watch the cuts and extends for future races. Not because you are gaining any particular advantage, but because most of you will now feature in the official highlights which I expect a lot of coverage on. I didn't see huge amounts of track limit abusing, but perhaps just a little too much for a league.

You are now representing AOR in a way that you have never done before. Let's show 'em how good we are. :)

Feb 10, 2014
Well, last race in Malaysia lagged out during lap 4 and lost connection when it seemed I stopped lagging and now powercut at the end of qualy. You may guess I'm not really pleased with that...