Dec 10, 2017
Round 3 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR Oceania F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 21st January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (Melbourne time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
● Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Excalibur942

Last edited:

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & S14 F2 + S13 F3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017

Link to the broadcast here. Was a fun race to watch/commentate on. Close qualifying and some great battling all round. Good job lads.

LoafMeat1

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 9, 2018
Qualified - 6th [Set with my banker lap]

Race - 9th [Got up to 5th after the first lap, and was catching 4th and maybe 3rd, but a wrong tire choice got me on the ropes with 5 laps to go and I suffered a puncture on the penultimate lap, doesn't help that I had many penalties as well]

Dubzzy__

S1 AOR PS4 Oceania F1 Champion
Jan 23, 2014
where do we submit to stewards>? i want to get this penalty removed which will promote me to 2nd

iContrast

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 10, 2017
where do we submit to stewards>? i want to get this penalty removed which will promote me to 2nd
Here is fine, ill take it to the stewards and let you know the result when it gets evaluated.
In future post your enquiry here: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/forums/stewards-panel.90/ and make sure to tag me ( @iContrast )

-Edit-
Can you give me the race director for proof? (Warnings etc...) or is there anyone else that can provide the race director? @Dubzzy__ @Maznat87

Last edited:

Maznat87

S2 AOR PS4 Oceania F1 Champion
Mar 8, 2017

VTi-DOHC

1-time AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Qualifying: 3rd
A good banker on my first run with 20.8, but screwed up the second chicane on my second lap.

Race: 2nd (3rd after peanlty removal from Dubzzy)
An error from Maznat under braking helped me slip by at turn 2, the pace was good in the opening laps and tire wear was under control. Had built up a decent lead until after the first stop. Around lap 17, the engineer screamed in my ear under braking for turn 2, it put me off, locked up and I went wide. My front tires were wearing a lot more in the second stint than I was used to, and once @Maznat87 and @Dubzzy__ were within 1 second after the mistake there was not much I could do to pull away again.

I felt some contact from Maznat when he went off at turn 1, his video didn't show any contact but maybe the collision boxes are wider on this game than previous games or perhaps a tiny bit of lag. Dubzzy's pace was pretty good on the medium, I made an error trying to get a good run off Parabolica and he was set to take the lead, we both braked as hard as we could for turn 1, I left my braking very late and it forced Dubzzy to take to the escape road so apologies are in order for that.

After that I decided to keep my nose clean in the hope the Ferrari's would get entangled, but the two guys were very fast at the end. Congrats to Maznat for the win and Dubzzy for P2. Thanks again to @Curly who did a great job commentating and streaming, watching the race back was enjoyable and his commentary was both informative and engaging, he followed the race well like a true professional.

Hopefully I can stay on the podium at Singapore.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
Here is fine, ill take it to the stewards and let you know the result when it gets evaluated.
In future post your enquiry here: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/forums/stewards-panel.90/ and make sure to tag me ( @iContrast )

-Edit-
Can you give me the race director for proof? (Warnings etc...) or is there anyone else that can provide the race director? @Dubzzy__ @Maznat87
The Stewards have reviewed the evidence and penalty stays.

Closed with NFA.

Please follow the guidelines as outlined by your Coordinator.