PC - Round 3 - Japanese Grand Prix [27/12/2018 8pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 3 - Japanese Grand Prix [27/12/2018 8pm]

DaddeRaga

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 3, 2018
I just felt that I had no real pace to match the first two drivers, so congrats to @GRZEGORZ and @RebornDestroyer for amazing battles and the gap they pulled to take the first two spots from the very back.

Also I must congratulate @DaddeRaga for an amazing respectful battle for P3. Great fight on the straights, much respect into 130R and an amazing wheel-to-wheel into first two corners! :)

And @PRelease was also there breathing on my neck all the time, but I just couldn't resist getting two time penalties for track excursions in faster corners. :)

Gearing up for the last race of 2018. Take care, higlights out probably tomorrow. :)
Thank you! I had no pace today, you were flying.
I pushed as much as I could and that payed off at the end with P3

• Happy
Reactions: Mali Baćo

DaddeRaga

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 3, 2018
Congrats to @GRZEGORZ on the win. Just going trough the field together, nice stuff!
Enjoyed that race a lot.

But these cars don't really burn of a lot of fuel, started with +3 laps and ended with +1.2 laps, ran the whole time in rich.
I also started with +3, did 10 laps in rich but I had to switch between standard and lean in the last few laps and that helped you overtaking me, congrats to @GRZEGORZ and @RebornDestroyer for the podium

vladimirjeger

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Congrats to @GRZEGORZ on the win. Just going trough the field together, nice stuff!
Enjoyed that race a lot.

But these cars don't really burn of a lot of fuel, started with +3 laps and ended with +1.2 laps, ran the whole time in rich.
In the other news I have started with +0.5 fuel, running rich only on the straights, with lean in the first sector... I struggled for fuel for last 5 laps

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
The (non-)official current championship standing is as follows:

Gregor 98
RebornDestroyer 96
PRelease 81
Mali Baco 69
Tilliad 66
vladimirjeger 64
HaiCo 59
GnialSsor 51
Katrer 48
DaddeRaga 34
Steve Jackson 32
Cans 28
Tempyy 21
Dobby 20
Squid 18
Neil Bywater38 17
Bronztard 9
Kryxeno 7

Damn it @GRZEGORZ , someone always takes the lead away, I'm never gonna get the lead of the championship...

...until the end of the last race of course ;)

Reactions: GRZEGORZ