XB1 - Round 3 - Japanese Grand Prix [29/03/20 20:00 UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 3 - Japanese Grand Prix [29/03/20 20:00 UK]

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Round 3 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 19

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 29th March 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

George Roke

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 21, 2015
Got a new (gaming) setup made today, will this be my good luck charm on a bad track for me?

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Didn't even realise it was race day, all days are blurred for me at the moment!

Proulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
I really don’t understand why people can’t be a little bit more careful. If someone has they wheels alongside yours, they are permitted to space. You cannot just move across on them. Took a total of one racing lap for someone to cause a collision. Anyways, stewards it is.

• Disagree
Reactions: SantiaHead

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
I don't know what happened that first SC. Saw people running into the back of others so slammed on the brakes.

BarryTRCTurner

AOR XB1 Radical SR3 RS Champion
Dec 9, 2018
today I spun twice by myself lost my front wing the 2nd time but drove to the end. Sometimes races don’t go as you plan. Well done to the podium finishers

George Roke

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 21, 2015
Was actually stunned about my pace in qualifying, didn't think it was all that great and I still could have gone quicker.
WHAT A RACE MAN! Gutted I lost out on the win to @DrummerJ92 to a silly pen but I thoroughly enjoyed that, @DrummerJ92 pushed me all the way, looking forward to the next race in Italy!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: DrummerJ92