XB1 - Round 3 - Japanese Grand Prix [29/03/20 20:00 UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 3 - Japanese Grand Prix [29/03/20 20:00 UK]

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
I felt like I had genuine pace that race, i should have got a podium, but nope diving up the inside and spinning seems to be the norm with me this season.

Bayfield22

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 27, 2017
What the hell we doing here guys? I know it's wet, but there is no need to drive like this under the safety car. This happened under all 3 of them as well.

BarryTRCTurner

AOR XB1 Radical SR3 RS Champion
Dec 9, 2018
Thanks! I was surprised myself that I managed to pull it off I had the pace but not the consistency today unfortunately
Wrecked my own race unfortunately touched the kerb in the Esses and I was round and then that bloody bump caught me out and had to pit. need to work on wet races I’m not comfortable in them but that move definitely left me impressed

Reactions: OveratedLama

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
I don't know whose fault it was in the chicane. Because I stop turning so I can properly turn the car because pad and I just got into you @Bernie.
You did squeeze me though

Best Kiko

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Sometimes F1 games give a Very bad Experience .

nothing happening so I was looking forward to this... and then less then 2 laps racing for real thanks to that stupid safety car .... people just slamming on the brakes in front of me , making me slam on them and having @bayfield crashing into me.

the Game restarts someone goes to try overtake me , our cars get entangled and... out .

put the kids to bed , rush all to get to the race in time , and in 1 lap of race all is gone ....

I am Dissapointed!

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
I don't know whose fault it was in the chicane. Because I stop turning so I can properly turn the car because pad and I just got into you @Bernie.
You did squeeze me though
A friendly nudge haha racing incident though if I didn't do that I would have gone wide. :)

DrummerJ92

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 31, 2017
Was actually stunned about my pace in qualifying, didn't think it was all that great and I still could have gone quicker.
WHAT A RACE MAN! Gutted I lost out on the win to @DrummerJ92 to a silly pen but I thoroughly enjoyed that, @DrummerJ92 pushed me all the way, looking forward to the next race in Italy!
Was waiting for a crack in pressure but you absolutely didn't well done Statto

• Faff
Reactions: SoggyCabbages