Race Information:

Date: Sunday 10th May 2015
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco

Event Format:
1. Qualifying session
2. Race 1 - 25% distance, grid order based on the qualifying session
3. Race 2 - 25% distance, grid order randomised by the game

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

Informed Absence

The Genius - in Poland
Beppo - away (friend's birthday)

Last edited:

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I can't race, I am in Poland.

• Informative
Reactions: AJ

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
Hello Guys.

I totally forgot that, I won't be able to attend this weekend.

I am not in town this weekend, visiting a couple of friends for a birthday gathering.

Good luck for this one guys, and may the walls be gracefull!

• Informative
Reactions: AJ and Jens Maul

F1LS MoNsTeR|ak

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 4, 2014
im missing first race because i am working but ill be able to race two....hopefully i will have sorted my lag issue by then! thanks to @ACR Jay for suggestion!

armstrong182

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I should be available as a reserve if there are enough dropouts. I'll annoy @AJ on steam before the race to confirm :D

Reactions: Beyond

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Yeah I probably won't be doing any practice until a few hours before the race. Luckily Monaco is a place I enjoy!

Partyfuchs

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 22, 2015
Unfortunately i can't race today.
Gonna celebrate mother's day with family.
See you next week!

• Informative
Reactions: Beyond

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
I have to say I enjoyed both races, although race 1 was a bit disappointing after getting to third with a cleanish race and then being helped into a couple of barriers by @Innitialization slow as I was on worn tyres, I was in front. I may go for some penalty removals.

Race two, shame about the disconnects, hope it wasn't due to my incident, but @Beyond and the other disconnect probably a result of @SteveRogers disconnecting after his retirement (if I remember correctly) seen that bug before.
Happy I clawed back to fourth getting past @Kieran (weekiwi) on lap 19/20 thanks to my team mate being the team player and pitting to clear my way. 10/10 wings, felt like it was on rails, if not quick in a straight line.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jens Maul

Jens Maul

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2015
This time i can sum my both races up very quickly.
The first race was completely in rain and just 10 people started this time. I qualified on P6.
After the race started, I squeezed @Neil Bywater into the wall, cause i had literally no traction. Sorry again!
In lap to I locked my tires and crashed into turn 1. Lost my front wing and met my pit-crew at the end of the lap. Few laps later the same happened again.
For a very long time I was alone, but some guys made some crashes as well so I climbed on P5. Some guys changed their tires to Inters at the end and that confused me, so I did this as well. Honestly, I don't why. I could have ended up on P5, but because i was dumb i finished on P6...
In the second race I started on P3. In turn 1 after the start i gained P2 behind my team mate @Innitialization, and we've had a comfortable gap to the rest of the field after not even finishing the first lap, if i remember correctly. Unfortunately, this is the end of my second race, cause I lost connection just before I began the second lap...

My video will be up in a few days I guess.

Reactions: Neil Bywater

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Would've been nice with a few more drivers - especially the 2nd race after the DSC's felt a bit empty. But I'm not gonna complain as Monaco is a track I always enjoy whatever the circumstances.

Can't really complain about how my night went either. Qualifying was perfect - put like 3 great laps in, the best one being a 1:10.5xx I think, to take pole by quite a margin.

The heavy rain in the race made for quite a challenge though, but starting from pole meant I didn't have to worry about spray in my face, so once I got through turn 1 in one piece I just focused on keeping it nice and clean. @Beyond stayed within a few seconds of me for a while, but I eventually started pulling a gap which consistently increased to 22 seconds by the end of the race, while everyone else fell at least a lap down, so well done to him for being the only other driver to not have some kind of serious incident haha!

In the 2nd race I started bang in the middle in 5th - got up to 2nd quite quickly after passing the Force Indias and also @Jens Maul unfortunately disconnecting ahead. Was enjoying the chase-down of @Innitialization as I was on the better tyres in the final stint - closed the gap from like 6 seconds and got very close to passing a few times, but just couldn't get it done. Luckily I think that was more down to Innitialization driving well than me driving badly, so well played :)

Hopefully we get a bigger grid at Spa, cya then!

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I loathe Monaco on these games. I just am glad it's over. Never play it, only put maybe the odd lap in when there's a league race coming up. Reflected in my performance, I spent most of the races in the wall or in the pits getting the bits of wall picked out.

I do like Spa. Can't say I'll be fast, but it's a start.

armstrong182

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Fun couple of races back at AOR. The first was tricky as it was raining and I didn't have much pace, I only really managed 5th because of people crashing.

The second race I went Primes-Options as I was dead last with the random starting grid. I had a fun battle with WeeKimi (Think thats his name) and managed to get the final podium place. Shame there weren't as many people.

I hope to drive with you guys next week, here are my highlights of the two races.

Race one -
Race two -

Innitialization

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 13, 2014
Would've been nice with a few more drivers - especially the 2nd race after the DSC's felt a bit empty. But I'm not gonna complain as Monaco is a track I always enjoy whatever the circumstances.

Can't really complain about how my night went either. Qualifying was perfect - put like 3 great laps in, the best one being a 1:10.5xx I think, to take pole by quite a margin.

The heavy rain in the race made for quite a challenge though, but starting from pole meant I didn't have to worry about spray in my face, so once I got through turn 1 in one piece I just focused on keeping it nice and clean. @Beyond stayed within a few seconds of me for a while, but I eventually started pulling a gap which consistently increased to 22 seconds by the end of the race, while everyone else fell at least a lap down, so well done to him for being the only other driver to not have some kind of serious incident haha!

In the 2nd race I started bang in the middle in 5th - got up to 2nd quite quickly after passing the Force Indias and also @Jens Maul unfortunately disconnecting ahead. Was enjoying the chase-down of @Innitialization as I was on the better tyres in the final stint - closed the gap from like 6 seconds and got very close to passing a few times, but just couldn't get it done. Luckily I think that was more down to Innitialization driving well than me driving badly, so well played :)

Hopefully we get a bigger grid at Spa, cya then!
That second race was pretty tense, especially as I had to change my front wing in the pitstop losing me 2.5 seconds!!